Chapter 20

Author's Note: Sorry that I left you waiting for a couple of days :O But here is another one :) And this chapter is kind of rushed :( 

STORY QUOTE: "How can I go on liking Josh when I know we can't be together?"

Dedicated to. . . . PercyJacksonlover97 :) THANKS FOR READING!! :)

Chapter 20

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm already up and dressed. Once again, I'm up to go and tend to Josh. I didn't mind it. Yeah, well, maybe I did get to see his painfully hot body, but it wasn't just that. It felt good to help someone. 

Once again, like I've doing for the past couple of days, I disappear from the cabin early, leaving Addie behind. I head up to tend to Josh. 

The hallway is quiet. The staff should be up by now though. I kept quiet just in case they decided on a sleep in. I knock on Josh's door gently, once I've reached it. 

"Come in. . ." I  hear his slurred voice. 

I turn the knob and step inside. He is still in bed, on his back. He opens one eye. 

"Hey Scarlett," he croaks, but he still has a smile.

His efforts make me smile. 

"Hey," I say, walking over and sitting at the end of his bed. 

I look at him. He has both eyes open now. He looks nervous. Why? 

"You okay," I ask. 

He's trying to get up now. I stand and help him. 

"The nurse is away today,' he says, swallowing. 'She left you a note."

He moves over and grabs it, handing it to me. I flip it open and read. While I do, I try to remain calm. I mean, what I was reading didn't bother me too much, it might be a little awkward. And yeah, maybe I did feel a little hesitant but there are ways to work around. . . this. 

"A bath?" I ask, lifting my eyes.

He nods, his eyes full of worry. 

"I'll keep shorts on though,' he says. 'I'm sorry about this."

I shake my head dismissingly. 

"I don't mind," I chuckle. 

"I haven't had one for two days, which is pretty embarrassing," he admits. 

I laugh. 

We walk over to his cardboard box and pick out what he wants to wear that day. Jeans and just a t-shirt. Then the though hits me. Who's going to put his underwear on? Who's going to take off the wet pair and put the dry ones on? I try not to show my awkward feeling's. 

"Come on," I say, taking him gently by the arm and out to the hall. I see him quickly shove a pair of underwear in his short pocket. He thinks I didn't see. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

He sits on a stool near the sink while I push the plug in and blast on the taps evenly, to create a nice temperature. We sit in silence while we wait for it to fill up. He slides his underwear out from his pocket and places them on the floor, hidden away. I pretend not to notice. 

After a couple of minutes, the bath has filled up and I turn the taps off. 

"Alright," I say, moving over to him.