Chapter 31

• Dedicated to All of my fans! <3

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Summer with The Bad Boy is a back with a new chapter. I am so sorry I took so long to update but everyone has been really patient and now to reward you, heres a chapter. So, I'm not dedicating to anyone in particular, I'm dedicating it to everyone. But if you would like dedication for coming chapters in future, then please send me a message! :D ENJOY <3

Dedicated to: ALL OF MY FANS!! :D

Story Quote: "Without any trouble, a tear slips from my eye, easily."

Chapter 31

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The word spread like wildfire in a storm. No, like wildfire in a cyclone. It would have been that other kid who came down from the hall, that went and told everyone. I'm still in shock. At the moment I sit with Martha in her cabin. Addie sits across from me on the bed. They look worried, but I continue to stare in front of me. Just at the wall. 

I feel so betrayed. At the moment I hate him. I know he hated Jack but I didn't think he had such a heart that he had to kill him. Even with the trouble I went through, I know Jack didn't deserve to die. His poor family, if he had one. I don't know how they could live knowing other teenager killed him. Even the way he died is horrible. Murder. 

There's a cold cup of tea beside me, and also a glass of water. Martha had made me the tea as soon as she took me in here. I felt terrible for leaving it there, but I'm sure she'd understand. I wasn't functioning properly. Not at the moment. Probably not for a couple of days. 

"Come on Scarlett please, let us talk about it," Martha croaks. 

My lips end up trembling, along with a couple of tears that slide down my cheek, as I think about it deeper. I can't ignore her, she's done so much. I can't control myself any longer. I throw my hands to my face and burst into heavier tears. Martha sits besides me and rubs my back. 

"Come on, the best thing is to let it out." 

Addie brings me over some tissues. I take them and wipe my eyes and nose before I take a sip of the water. 

"I-I just didn't t-think he'd d-do something like this!" I sob. 

Martha seems to stiffen. She was so close to him, I bet she didn't think he would do something like this either. 

"I'm disappointed,' she sighs. 'I helped raise him and now I feel like it's partly my fault."

I throw my head to look at her. 

"No!' I say. 'It's not your fault at all!" I sigh. "I . . .I was just because of the fights between them," I finally say. 

There's silence. 

"How do they know he did it? I mean, wasn't he at his fathers?"

"It's fine, they are going to give us a report soon, okay?" 

I nod, and take another gulp of my water. Martha speaks to Addie quietly while I try to regain back my regular breathing pattern. Addie tells me were are going to go to our cabin, meaning I get to rest. But by doing that I feel I have all the time to think about it, which I don't really want. Thinking things out could help too, I can finally decide on my reaction I guess. I just hope I fall asleep as soon as I lay down. 

I finish off my water as Addie loops her arm in mine. I thank Martha and she opens the door for us. Addie and I don't speak on the way down. My face is heated anyway, and my head is throbbing. Maybe I would fall asleep as soon as I got there. Addie opens the door and leads me, helping me lay down. She throws a blanket of me, and makes sure I'm covered.