Chapter 11

Author's Note: Please Comment, Vote and Fan!! <3

Chapter 11

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I pushed past a few more kids until I could get a pretty clear view of the boys wresting on the concrete floor, well the blood covered concrete floor. There was Jack and Josh, both covered in flood. Jack had blood running from his mouth and his eyebrow and had a couple of black bruises on his jaw, and Josh had blood gushing from his nose and had a black eye. They were absolutely soaked in blood, Josh's shirt being more obvious since it was a bright colour. This is the most blood I've ever seen in a fight. They were still throwing punches, making each bleed even more. Jack just split Josh's lip open again, the one that was just healing from the last fight, and Josh made Jack's nose bleed. Ugh. Boys. But of course, it would all have to be Josh's fault. I doubt Jack started it. A couple more kids were moved out the way, and someone was roughly making there way through. 

"Everyone! Go away! Move!" Came Mr. Armstrong's voice. 

I quickly backed out so I didn't look like I was encourging them to continue on. Mr. Armstrong had other male staff members follow him and they helped him break the boys apart. He stood between them, catching blood on his snow white shirt, while the others held them tightly. 

"What is the matter with you boys!" He yelled, frowning angrily. 

I stood close to the wall, listening and watching. Jack wiped the back of his hand across his face, smudging the blood everywhere. The staff finally let go of them. Josh spat the blood from his mouth. They didn't go back to attack each other, instead they stood there, fists clenched and teeth, gritted. The staff eventually led them away to be fixed up by the nurse. I just wanted to call out to Jack but before I knew it, Brittney was by his side. I clenched my own fists. Josh walked with staff member. I expected him to find Morgan in sick bay. I sighed. Maybe Jack would ignore her. He did say that he didn't like her. . .he apologised to me.  

We were all sent back to our cabins. We were going back to the river more caneoing afternoon tea, so I had to go back and get ready. I was in the cabin, packing away my things when Morgan stormed in the door. She was quite pale and carried with her a bottle of water. 

"I cannot believe your stupid boyfriend! She yelled, shaking her hands in the air. "I mean, he just started this stupid fight and bashed Josh!" 

I was taken aback. It wasn't Jack's fault. I'm sure of it.

"What even happened?" I fought back. 

She snarled. 

"I don't know. 'But. . but that Jack started it. I can't believe I said he was hot!" She yelled. 

I shrugged, though I still had anger boiling inside of me. Why does she always have to accuse me this way? 

"Look,' I started, 'I have no idea what happened so stop accusing us for everything!" 

With that I walked past her and out of the cabin, towards the river. Canoeing just reminded me of what Josh did last time. I sighed. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The canoeing was quiet without Josh or Jack. I had no one to talk to and neither did Morgan so the rest of the kids just talked. Brittney seemed to be upset that Jack wasn't here and that's really all I heard the whole time. 'Oh my god, did you see Jack?' 'Oh no, do you think he'll be okay?' It was really me who should be wondering those things but for some reason, I wasn't. Maybe I knew he'd be okay. Yes. That would have to be the reason.