Sonny x Reader

Hey all, so this is my first chapter in my Imagines book. I never really intended to put one out, but some friendly people gave me a small confidence booster, so here this is! The reason why I put A Bronx Tale first is because this movie/musical means so much to me. The reason this is so is because im going to get a chance to play on the Broadway show! I play bass, so I'll be in the pit. I met the cast and all of the musicians, I ven got to meet Chazz Palminteri himself! It was amazing, and now that the cast knows me an I know them, I just think of how crazy this is, so in honor of my musical breakthrough, here is my first chapter of my Imagines book, Sonny x Reader!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grew up in the Bronx, 187th street and Belmont Avenue. I've been here all my life, and I've enjoyed it. My family is not very well known. My parents have small jobs. My mom works at a grocery store and my dad works as a bus driver. I met my best friend Calogero through my dad because both of our dads are bus drivers. He lives a couple apartments away from me and we have been friends since I was about 7 and he was just born. We get along really well, but the only problem is that he doesn't know that I'm really a girl. I go by Giovanni, but he calls me Gio. My real name is (Y/N). I dress as a guy because I hated the thought getting catcalled, the mistreatment, and the fact of being a lower status. My parents know about what I do, although they aren't very fond of it, but they do agree with my reasonings.

Today is the day that I get to meet the biggest name in the East Coast, Sonny. Calogero is basically Sonny's right hand man and really wanted me to meet him. I'm super nervous because I do want him to see who I really am, but very excited to meet a huge celebrity. I'm walking to Calogero's (or C as everyone calls him) stoop. I knock in the door and his father answers.

"Hello Mr. Anello, how are you today?"

"Ah Giovanni! I'm doing well, how about you?"

"I'm alright. Is Calogero around? He wanted to meet up with me today."

"He's upstairs. I'll go get him, come in make yourself at home."

"Thanks sir."

"You can call me Lorenzo, we've known each other long enough haha."

"Ok Lorenzo."

He walks to Calogero's room and peeks his head in. I quickly head to the bathroom and look in the mirror to make sure my wig looks right, just to double check. As I walk out I sit on their couch and wait for Calogero to come out. He walks out and walk up to me and hugs me.

"Hey Gio! Ready to meet Sonny?"

"I guess so, I'm a bit nervous, he's the biggest name in the East Coast."

"Don't worry, he'll like you, especially since you are friends with me."

"Ok."

"Pa, we're heading out. I'll see you later."

"See you later Lorenzo. Nice to see you again."

"You two be safe. Giovanni, tell your father I said hello."

"Will do."

We walked out of his apartment and walked to the bar. We headed to the back room and I look around while Calogero gets some drinks. As I wait for him, I see a couple pool tables, some poker tables, and regular tables. I look to a circular table in the back and see two men. One man was whispering to the other man, who was chuckling. Calogero comes back with a couple waters and we walk over to that table.

"C! How are you? What brings you here?"

"I'm doing alright. There's someone I'd like you to meet."