Willy Wonka x Reader

"Audio Journal Entry #1:
Recently, I've began to take interest in the largest chocolate factory in the world, which happen to be two blocks my house. My parents used to speak of mr. Willy Wonka, the owner of this massive factory a lot before the unfortunate events happened. I haven't really found anything to live for. I have no friends, no family, no pets, no home, nowhere to go, you get the idea. So, I've decided to crack this big mystery of who Willy Wonka is and who is working in his Factory. I don't really care how much trouble I get in, but I am determined to find this out. (Y/N) out."

I save the recording on my tape recorder and put it in my pocket. Right now, I am walking sound the factory gates to see if there is a secret entrance. The factory is so massive, this is going to take me a while to walk around the whole thing. I make it about ¾ around the factory's iron fences and I find a small door that blends in with the fence. I look around and find a few cameras. I need to make a plan to get inside. I walk away from the factory and find my way back to the alley that I live in. As I was thinking of a plan, I see a man watching me from around the corner. I look away and lay down, taking out my tape recorder to record again.

"Audio Journal Entry #2:
I found a secret door that leads two the inside of the gates. I found a few cameras as well, so I'm going to need to get rid of those. But while I was thinking of how to do that, I saw a man watch me from around the corner. He was just standing there, I must be a spy. I'm not sure, but I need to lay low and stay hidden in case I am actually being watched."

I put my tape recorder in my pocket and pretend to sleep. I hear footsteps coming towards me, send I feel someone stand right next to me. I hear him Crouch down and try to sneak my pocket to get my tape recorder. But before he could do that, I turn around and punch him in the face. I get up, grab my bag and run as quickly as possible. I have no idea where to go but I just run. I find myself at the factory again, but I see a few people running after me. As I keep running I see a silhouette of a person in one of the windows. When I looked at him, he walked away. That's strange. I kept running until I found myself in an extremely small side street that i didn't know existed. I set up in between two buildings and found something to cover the entrance. I took out my recorder and recorded again. Hopefully I won't be found. And maybe I can find out who was chasing me.

*Time skip brought to you by Teevee Time with Mike Wartella*

"Audio Journal Entry #36:
The people who have been chasing me seem to be from some sort of mob or Mafia. They chased me again today, and I saw that they had some decent clothing, pistols, and those we are hats that they always wear. That was earlier in the morning when I was passing by Mr Wonka's factory. I keep seeing a person in that same window. All I can see is his shadow though and all I know is that he has a big top hat. I decided to go and get a job today. I was looking around and I saw a cute candy shop a few blocks away from where I'm set up. I walked in and saw a kid telling the shop owner about Willy Wonka. The shop owner seemed less than excited, but the kid said that Mr Wonka isn't selling a lot of his candy anymore and that only old people buy his candy. The shop owner looked concerned and looked around to see that the kid was right. They finished their conversation and the kid told him that one day he hoped he can buy a bar. I walked into the shop and saw that the shop owner was still a little upset at the news. This made me a little curious, I had a thought, even though it's highly unlikely, I thought this man could be Willy Wonka. The expression on his face says a lot and not to mention, he has a big top hat just like the man I saw in the factory windows. Anyway, I got the job and my first day at work is tomorrow. We'll see what happens."