Pierre x Reader (Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812)

*this is a scenario where Natasha end up running away with Anatole*

Pierre set in his study with his hands covering his face, elbows leaning on his desk. She couldn't believe that Natasha ran off with Anatole. He is a married man, how could he do that? Pierre just stared at the papers on his desk in disbelief. You hated to see him like this.

You and Pierre have known each other since you were babies and have been best friends ever since then, so close that you guys consider each other cousins. But as you appear grew up, you begin to have some feelings for him. You couldn't show it though because you were afraid it may ruin your friendship, so you kept it extremely secret.

You went up to Pierre to comfort him. You've pulled up a chair and sat next to him, rubbing his back. You were devastated that Natasha left with Anatole as well, Anatole had flirted with you and broke your heart, and you didn't want the same thing to happen to Natalie. You had cried a lot because you were very close to her. You tried to comfort Pierre while you were also still sniffling a bit.

"Oh (Y/N), I don't understand. How could she run off with someone like him? She doesn't even know that he's married. He hurt you so much, I can't bear to think of what he'll do to her."

"I don't understand either Pier. She was engaged to a great man, but ruined it."

"I know. There's nothing we can do now. They ran off to Poland. If we went after them, we would run right into Napolian and his army. I'm not ready to fight, especially without an army behind me."

"I agree with you there. Let's go to the club and get some drinks to come down a little bit, okay?"

"Okay, I could go for a couple drinks right now."

You and Pierre went to the club and you went to the corner of the building, which was the quietest part. You ordered two glasses of vodka and sat next to Pierre, setting the drinks down. He drank the whole thing in one Swig and ask the bartender for another glass.

"Pierre! Don't drink so fast! You'll get drunk and I'll have to deal with you like that!"

"That's fine with me. I'm drinking to forget. You should join me, I know you are just as upset as I am."

"You are right, but one of us has to be sober so we can get both of us back home. You have your fun, I'm alright."

"Suit yourself."

Piercing former glasses of vodka and got very drunk to the point where he was stumbling as he tried to get more drinks. You were only on your second ring because you wanted to make sure Pierre was safe getting back home. He was going to keep drinking until he passed out, so you squirted him to a Troika and head to his house.

Once you got to Pierre's house, you told the Troika driver that you would be staying there and to tell your family that you're taking care of him. He rode off and you escorted Pierre to his bedroom and sat him down on his bed. You got out a nightgown for him and allowed him to change as you got some water. As you were filling up a glass with water, he walked out of his room already changed. He walked to you and you handed him his water. He took it and patted you on the back. Pierre drank the glass and said it on a nearby table. You lead him to his room, but he tripped which made you fall, bringing him down with you. You laid on the floor, holding your head because you had it. You looked up at Pierre who was extremely close to you, but luckily he caught himself before he fell on top of you. He stared into your eyes for a while and you blushed. He grinned and put a hand to your cheek, but loses his balance from leaning on one hand and falls on top of you. He pushed Pierre off of you and stand him up to escourt him to his room. You lay him and has bed and put him under the covers. You take a speck of tackles off and set them on his nightstand. You set up his fireplace and blow out the candle by his bed.