Sonny x Reader

Hi guys! So I'm back after some time. Apparently applying for colleges takes up my entire life now, not to mention I have Tendonitis in my right hand/ wrist so it's hard to do a lot of things. Anyway, here is a story that someone suggested I do! Bringing back a Sonny x Reader from A Bronx Tale (please watch the movie if you haven't! It's amazing) thank you for being patient and waiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly thought that moving to the Bronx would not be the best idea. From an outsider, it looks a little scary, with mobs and fights. It's not the safest place to be. But, after I finished school, it seemed like a decent place to live.

I just bought an apartment on 186th and Belmont. It was overall, pretty quiet. But, on 187, that's where the not so nice people hang out. They are always at the Chez Bippy, either hanging outside the bar, or inside. I try not to pass by there as much as possible. I don't really like the people there: JoJo "the whale", Frankie "Coffeecake", Eddie "Mush"  . . . Not my type of crowd. But there's one guy who seems to be a decent human being: Sonny. Sonny is the leader of the group of nutcases. One would have thought that he would be the craziest one of all, but no. He's pretty quiet, but he's tough. He's not ridiculous like the others.

How would I know? Well, on my way to work, I pass by his house every morning and we say hi. Yeah, I know, hi isn't much, but you can tell a lot about a person even if they are only saying one word. Sonny is a nice guy. Ever since I moved here, he and I exchanged greetings every morning on my way to work. We'd wave to each other and smile, saying hi. We barely do anything else. He welcomes me to the neighborhood when I first moved here, but that's it. Just hi.

Today, I am walking to my work and I see Sonny again, just walking outside of his house. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning, dear."

"Good morning Sonny."

We wave and I keep walking. He's a really sweet guy. He's kind of cute too, but if the neighborhood found out that I like Sonny, I'm dead. With a snap of his fingers, he can get rid of my in an instant. I'm a little scared of him even though he's been very nice to me. I walk around the corner and see my new friend and co-worker, Emily.

"Hi Emily."

"Hey (Y/N), so I see you walked past Sonny's house again . . ."

"Um . . . Yeah."

"Yeah. What's going on with you and him?"

"Nothing. We just say hi in the mornings, that's it."

"No way you always turn red when you walk past his house."

"What doesn't mean that there is something happening between us. I barely talk to him."

"You talk to him every morning.,x

"Yeah, we say hi and that's it."

"Mhm, sure."

"Nothing is happening, ok? Besides, I'm to shy to even say anything else to him."

"Ok, but you have to admit you like him."

"Ugh . . . Ok, yes. I think he's really cute, but you can't tell anyone that."

"So it's true?"

"Yes, so please don't tell anyone! This is personal stuff."

"Ok, ok. Can I tell my boyfriend?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No Emily!"

"Come on!"