Black Stache (Peter and the Starcatcher)

Bored, nervous, and Confused. I have felt this way for the past few hours. It all started when I ran away from home, or rather sailed away. The normal reason, abusive parents and no friends, just looking for a better life. All the sudden big ship passed by, my eyes were covered, and now here I am, in the cell of a ship in the middle of the ocean with a bunch of pirates. The nerves are starting to slowly go away, but I become more bored and confused by the minute. I hear a lot of shouting coming from the deck above me. They seem like scared shouts, and one name is being yelled a lot. That name is Black Stache. I wonder who that is. Since I'm really tired I lay down on the hardwood floor and begin to drift to sleep, hoping that will pass the time.

To wake up to someone whispering to me. I rub your eyes and look at the person on the other side of the cell. He had a black Captain's coat and a black mustache. I'm assuming that's Black Stache. He's sitting on a chair the wrong way, resting his arms on the back. He looks at me with a soft smile and begin to speak.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing in the middle of the ocean?"

"Why would I need to tell you?"

"I'm just wondering. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to."

"Who are you anyway?"

"Well they call me black stache, but you can call me James, or Jim, whatever floats your boat."

"My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you Jim. So why am I locked up in a cell on a pirate ship?"

"To be completely honest I'm not even sure. I think Smee might have captured the wrong person. The crew members on this ship can be stupid. They don't follow orders very well."

"I guess I can see where you're coming from."

"But why were you in the middle of the ocean?"

"I was running away-"

"From home? To get a better life?"

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"I did the same thing."

"How did that work for you?"

"I became the captain of a pirate ship that's what happened."

"Wow so you're the captain of this ship?"

"Yeah, but I'm trying to find something to do though because our crew is getting pretty bored. Maybe find a Butch somewhere."

"Um, did you mean beach?"

"Yeah, I mess up my words sometimes. Please forgive me."

"That's fine haha."

"Well I got to go, it was nice chatting with you!"

"You too, will you come back again?"

"Yeah, but when the crew isn't around. Be awake around 10, here is a watch to keep time."

"Will do, but to keep me occupied can I have pencil and some paper?"

"Sure thing, dear."

He pulled out a pencil on a few pieces of paper from his coat pocket. He handed them to me through the bars and our hands touched. I felt the chill go down my spine and I begin to blush. I look down and then back up at him, to see him looking down with a red tint on his cheeks. I continue to look at and begin to speak.

"So I'll tonight around 10?"

"Yeah, ten. See you then."

He smiled with a big goofy smile and headed back upstairs. I begin to draw him, memorized every single part of his face, partly because of my photographic memory, but mainly because of how beautiful he was. I finish the drawing within a few hours. I still had about six hours until I could see him again, so I took a nap.