Black Stache x Reader / Christian Borle x Reader? (2 for the price of 1)

"Ok! Great job today guys. We'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Everyone packed up their things and walked outside from rehearsals. I was playing Molly in Peter and the Starcatcher. It was a lot of fun. Everyone in the cast was great. And I'm not going to lie, I have a little crush in Christian, but who wouldn't? I walked out of the theater and began to walk down the block, but I heard someone run up next to me. I looked to my side and saw Christian.

"Hey (Y/N). Nice job today! You play a great Molly."

"Thanks! You as well. Nobody can play Black Stache better than you."

"Aw, thank you. Hey, I was wondering if you are free tonight? I know it's last minute, but if you're around, I'd like to take you out for some dinner."

"Are you asking me on a date, Borle?"

"Maybe." He said with a smirk

"Then I'd love to go."

"I know a great restaurant."

"Lead the way."

Christian took my hand in his as we walked down to the train station. We made our way to the restaurant and sat down. It wasn't too fancy, but the food was really good. We talked a bit and found out that we have a ton in common. The only thing is that I never watched Star Wars, and that's how I ended up in his apartment, on his couch, eating popcorn and watching the first Star Wars movie. I was holding the popcorn bowl while Christian got some water. He came back and set them down on the table in front of us. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched the movie. In the middle of it, I moved so I resting my head in his lap. He was interlacing his fingers in my hair. We finished the first movie and he wanted to watch the next one, but I was extremely tired.

"I think I should *yawn* head home. I'm getting tired."

"You are too tired to travel home right now. How far do you live anyway?"

"Probably about an hour and a half."

"You are staying here tonight, I have everything you need to stay for a night. I'll sleep on the couch, you can take my bed."

"No way, youre helping me out a little, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Alright,I can't argue with you."

Soon enough, I was in Christian's Hollister sweat pants and a Batman t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and began to walk to the couch. I was almost there, but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look behind me and see Christian with sweatpants and no shirt on. I turn around and hug him and he kisses the top of my head. He picks me up and carries me to the couch. He placed me down and put a blanket over me. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Time skip brought to you by Black Stache's switch blade*

I slowly wake up to find a pair of arms wrapped around me. I look behind me and see . . . Black Stache? He looks exactly like Christian, except he has a big bushy mustache. I panicked and quickly pulled away. This makes him wake up and jump out of bed. I stand up and look around the room, panicking. The man pulls out a straight edge and points it towards me.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my bed?"

"I-i don't know why I'm here! I swear! My name is (Y/N) and the last thing I remember is sleeping over my friend Christian's house on his couch. I fell asleep and woke up here with you hugging me. I have no idea where I am and I just want to go back to where I was before."

Tears start forming I'm my eyes because as I was talking he got closer to me and held the straight edge very close to my throat. The anger in is eyes seemed to go away as he put down the blade. He held out his hand and I jumped in fear. He put his knife on the table and kept his hand held out to me.