Elder Price x Reader

"Please? Mom I really want to go with cousin Arnold! It will be a great experience!"

Right now I was trying to get my parents to let me go on a trip with my cousin Arnold Cunningham. He was going in a trip to Uganda to share the Book of Mormon with the people there. And he said his partner was really cool. But the main reason I wanted to go is because I wanted to keep my cousin out of trouble. He lies a lot and is extremely loud, so I don't want the other Elders to have to deal with that.

"Alright, you can go. You better start packing your things now. Do you have a plane ticket?"

"Yeah, they said they'd give me one if you allowed me to go."

"Ok, go and pack! You only have a day left before you go away for 2 years."

"Thank you so much mom!"

I ran to my room and packed my bags. I packed all of my clothing and a few games and chargers and lots of other stuff. Soon enough it was the next day and I was in the airport with my family. Arnold and I were saying goodbye to our family, and then he introduced me to Elder Price. You shook hands and smiled at him. Arnold started shouting something about Elder Price, who's first name is Kevin. He got angry, and I saw the look of disgust/ embarrassment on his face. I got a little angry, but just pretended that he didn't just do that. As we were waiting for our flight, Arnold was going off about Star Wars and was being wierd and loud. I was a little embarrassed, but I was able to keep him quite for a little while. Meanwhile Kevin just pretended to not know us. He wouldn't even talk to me and he would constantly roll his eyes. I know that my cousin is embarrassing, but it would be nice if he could help or not be as selfish.

Finally, we were able to start heading onto the plane. I got a middle seat and I wasn't sitting next to Arnold, he was a few aisles up. I hope he'll be ok for the flight. I knew we were getting separated, but I was still worried. Kevin went on after us. He walked to my aisle and looked above him. He looked at me and smiled. I stood up and he went to the window seat. I rolled my eyes, giving him a taste of his own medicine. I put my head phones on and listened to some music. The plane took off and Kevin looked out the window. About an hour has passed by and Kevin kept trying to get my attention, but I ignored him. All of the sudden he took my headphones off and I looked at him angrily.

"I've been trying to get your attention for almost 20 minutes now. What's wrong? You seem pissed at me."

"Yeah I'm mad at you. You left me and my cousin and pretended not to know us. Not only that, but you were acting like a child, rolling your eyes like you did. He's my cousin and your partner. You should at least show a little bit of courtesy. Why don't you like him?"

"I'm going to be honest, he's REALLY loud, he lies, and I don't know how I'm going to deal with him. And I don't know how you don't have any problems with him."

"I get what you're saying. I've had problems with him and I still do. You're right. I'm sorry I got so mad at you."

"It's ok. I should apologise too. I shouldn't have acted to childish."

"That's ok. But you have to help me keep him under control."

"That's fine. Thanks for listening to me."

"You're welcome. We are going to be together for 2 years, I don't want to be angry at you before we get there."

"Yeah that would suck."

"I'm going to put my earbuds back on and watch a movie."

"Alright. Nice talk."

He smiled at me and looked out the window again. I pulled out my laptop and pulled up (favorite movie). I began to watch the movie and I was only a few seconds into it until Kevin poked my arm. I took out my earbuds.