Anatole x Reader (The Great Comet)

You lived in Petersburg all your life. It's a small town, but very cozy. Everyone knew each other. You are the odd one in town. Nobody knew much about you and you didn't go out much, well, according to the townspeople. You actually went out all the time, but as another person. To everyone town, you were Mikhail. The extremely friendly, fairly short, attractive guy that all of the girls obsessed over. He went to the bar a lot, and lots of girls tried to hit on you. But you haven't been in a terrible situation yet. The attention give you a little confidence boost which you needed. You continue to live in your regular life and secret life, until one day, a strange man came into town. A few girls came to you, or 'Mikhail', and told you about him. Nobody knew his name, but he was tall, handsome, I had platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes. You didn't really care that everyone loved him because that meant that you wouldn't have to deal with girls trying to make out with you all the time.

He wants to the bar as Mikhail again. He sat down a little to drink and you heard girls talking about the new guy in town. As you were listening in to their conversations, you saw someone with a hood covering half of their face sit down right next to you and order a drink. He looks them and waved. He lifted up his head so you can see his eyes. He had the brightest, Bluest Eyes you have ever seen. This must be the new guy. His hood still covered his hair.

"Hello, good sir. My name is Anatole. I am new in town."

" Yes, I've heard. It's nice to finally meet you. My name is Mikhail."

"Hi McKayla. Do the woman in this town always go crazy over men like you and I?"

"Yes, but it usually only happens to me. I feel bad for you because you won't get much privacy in this town."

"Yes, I've been trying to hide from them all day. It's crazy."

"Well, if you have nowhere to stay, you could stay with me. I have some good ways of hiding as well."

"Do you? That would be great. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Everyone needs privacy. Have a few extra rooms, you may pick whichever one you'd like."

"Wonderful. Could we head out now? If you don't mind of course."

"Sure. Put your hood over your eyes again."

You and Anatole head out and ran across town into the woods. He went to a tree and found a trap door right underneath that. You climbed in with Anatole following right behind you, eventually finding yourself in your basement.

"Well, here we are. I'll show you the guest rooms."

And I told took off his hood to reveal platinum blonde hair gelled up so is bangs spiked up. His eyes seemed even Bluer, if that was even possible. He was strange looking but beautiful at the same time, weirdly attractive. You took off your hood and showed him the extra rooms. He took the room right next to yours and began to unpack. As you went into your room, you thought about how you would tell and told that you were actually a girl. You put away the thought and went to the bathroom to take a bath. You set up the bath and got out your clothes. Since you had short hair, you did need to worry about dealing with a a wig or anything. He stepped into the bath and sat down, letting the warmth the water and Bubbles, you. Just as you close your eyes the bathroom door opened and Anatole stepped in.

"Oh, Mikhail, I'm so- wait . . . Who are you?"

"Um, my name is (Y/N), but you and basically everyone else in this town knows me as Mikhail."

"Um . . . Okay, but why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you dress up as a guy?"