Chapter 5

Thank you for all the support! a.k.a autumn9876 for your comments and votes!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

When I woke up everything was extremely blurry. Like the dumbass I am I tried sitting up but miserably failed. Lying there for what felt like years I tried to recall what had happened to me. The last I remember was being in a car with Damon. Did we get in an accident? Am I in the hospital? But as my vision became clear it was obvious I was in no hospital. When I was able to sit up straight I took a good look around the room. I was lying on a silky soft bed with black covers that seemed to engulf a person. If I wasn’t completely confused and terrified I would have stayed and cuddled with the ultra soft pillows. There was a pure white carpet on the black tile floor that highlighted the whole room. To the left was a huge window with open white curtains that let in the sun perfectly. Straight across from the room was a door that I assumed lead to the bathroom, beside it was an open door that looked like a walk in closet. I was almost tempted to go inside it when I spotted the door to the right. This could be the door out of this creepy place. I slowly climbed out of bed and cautiously approached the door. I took a deep breath and tried the knob. It was unlocked. Slowly opening the door I looked outside from left to right. Before me was a long corridor that seemed to never end either way. I must be somewhere huge. I slowly crept out the door and started jogging left and immediately stopped because of all the noise I was making. "Shit." I started walking as lightly as I could. The hallway was decorated with paintings of people who looked serious and tense. I arrived at a staircase leading down, everything was extremely quiet, and like no one actually lived here, abandoned. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed the floor was covered in white tile, the entire room was luxurious with a Chrystal chandler and tables with fresh flowers. Everything looked expensive and grand, and then I spotted it, there was a huge wooden door that was polished to the nines and was incredibly detailed with trees carved into the wood that resembled a forest. I ran towards them and grabbed the large door handles pulling with all my strength. The door was finally starting to budge when I heard voices coming my way.

I frantically looked around the large room for a place to hide. I spotted a door that looked like it was for a closet and I dove for it. quickly pulling the door open and closing it so the there was just a crack of light coming in. as the strange voices came closer I became extremely anxious, never expecting what came next...

Cliff-hanger!!!