Chapter 9

Ok! First come first served!!

It had been a week of sitting in that chair in the same position, the only time I was aloud to move was when I had to pee. which at first was very often because of how much water I was drinking, or, how much water they forced me to drink. after a while of not having actual food I started to get weak and tired. The slave girl waltzed in and started to untie me, by the way, she was a tall skinny girl with brown hair and blue eyes, I only called her a slave girl because I didnt really like her. In reality I thought she was related to Archer in some way because he had the same nose and hair colour, although his eyes were green. when the knot was finally undone I slouched in my chair, no longer having the restraints supporting me. wordlessly she helped me out of the chair and lead me out to the hallway, back to the room I was in a week ago. She set me down on the bed and started to cover me up with the thick blankets. "I know what your doing," I said in a weak voice, she stopped what she was fussing with and looked at me in surprise. I hadnt actually spoken to her until now, "I read this in a history book, what Hitler did to those boys? depriving them of protine and sleep? Thats what cults do, thats what your doing. trying to get me to believe in something? Or sucumb to your way of thinking?" she smiled at me,"well hello to you too. My name is Ciara, Archers sister." Can I have a bingo? "What do you people want with me?" " What does anybody in this life want?" she answered, "He just wants his mate, perfect in every way. Not that your not pretty already or anything, it's just that, he has high standards you see." " What do you mean by his mate?" This woman wasn't making any sense at all. Why would they make me perfect? "Is that why you are trying to kill me?" I jumped an inch in the air when I heard her high pitched laugh, it was like the shrill sound of chalk squealing on a school room board, "we're not trying to kill you! Weren't you listening? What we are trying to do is make you worthy of the leader of my clan, and in the shape you are now that isn't possible." She looked at my body from head to toe and back again, I hadnt felt this self conscious since Archer looked at me. "I have always wanted to be like you," I said this honestly, she was thin and beautiful. "But I wanted to lose weight on my own, for my own reasons. I will not change myself for your 'clan' or for your ass hole of a broth-" at this she slapped me. "Never speak about my darling brother like that again!" And with that she ran out, leaving me there.

The person who walked in next surprised me, Jack sat next to me on the bed and looked me in the eye, "What, what are you doing here?" "I'm so sorry this happened to you." He looked away from me and starred at nothing, "I want to tell you what's going on, my brother, Archer told me to attend your school and watch you. I was ordered to do this because-" "Jack, you are wanted somewhere else." I was concentrating on his story so intensely that I hadn't even noticed a tall old man enter the room. He looked stern and irritated, like he had caught Jack in the cookie jar for the hundredth time. Jack gave me one last glance and left the room, pausing only to give the man a restrained glare. The old man turned to me, "Miss Ash, I hope you find our accomidations to your liking." and with that he left the room, shutting the door behind him. "Yeah, I'm having the time of my life here." Like what the funguas was this guy expecting? Why were these people always talking about mates? Why was Jack here? Does he know about Damon? What is Archer planning? What does he want with me?

So many important questions, when will they be answered? Most importantly, who will answer them?

*Sorry this chapter was so short, havent been feeling well.