Chapter 6

I heard the voices coming closer to my hiding spot. I gave a sigh of relief as I heard them climb the stairs. When the voices finally disappeared down the long hallway I ran back to the beautiful doors and tried opening them again, opening at last I ran outside to find it was snowing. Where the hell was I? I ran down the front steps to find the car Damon was driving, what was it doing here? Maybe he was kidnapped too? I tried opening the door but it was locked, my next option was to run towards either the forest that surrounded the house or the front gate which the long driveway leads to. If I run towards the front gate they would be sure to catch me on the road so I started running towards the forest as fast as I could. I think someone saw me out of one of the luxurious windows because I could hear yelling from inside the house. When I reached the forest I could see men running towards me. I quickly ran into the vast amount of trees and cursed myself for not being a runner. I was already panting like a dog; if they couldn't see me they could definitely hear me. I ran the best I could until I came into a clearing with what looked like flowers and such, but I had no time to admire them because I saw a man at the other end of the clearing. His shirt was off and he looked about ready to kill something. Once our eyes locked I was just about sure he wanted to kill me! He started to run towards me and I knew I had nowhere to go because when I looked behind me I could see I was surrounded by really big men. When I turned back he was standing less than a foot from me he had tanned skin that looked kissed by the sun, whenever I tried to tan I would just stay the same shade of white. When I looked at his face he had green eyes that seemed to hold more love than anger. His hair was dirty blond and he had full lips that just made you want to kiss them. So the next thing I did was a total shocker to everyone there, including me. I used as much muscle as I could muster and punched him square in the nose. 

After I was dragged back to the large house with an equally large smirk on my face I was plopped down on a very expensive looking leather chair in a room that resembled an office. The man I had punched earlier walked in and sat down behind the big desk that I swear was carved out of the same heavy wood as the designed doors. I was just thinking how it would be nice for it to break onto of his stupid big toe when he cleared his throat. "So Ash," he began, so he did know my name. Just him saying brought tingles to my spine. "I see you tried to run away." he looked at me as if expecting an apology. His green eyes seemed to pierce me straight through the heart so I looked away. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him get up from his desk and stand right beside me. He grabbed my chin forcing me to make eye contact; "well?" he questioned expecting an answer. "I have homework that needs doing." I answered. What the fuck did I just say? "Oh I see." he chuckled at me still holding my chin. Just the sound sent another quiver down my spine. "I don't care if your grandmother dies, you can't leave here." He let go of my chin and walked over to one of the big windows staring out of it. "You will stay as long as I say." I stood from my chair at this, who does he think he is? "I don't think so pal." I said in the best intimidating voice I had. He turned around with a smirk on his face. "What?" He asked kindly. "If you think that I'm just going to give up my life to live in some stupid house away from my family and friends then you're sadly mistaken." I was trying desperately not to start crying. I was becoming overwhelmed by this new information. "You will do as I say." he started to walk towards me. I could feel a tear slip out and I quickly wiped it away, sucking back my emotions into the dark well they spilt out from. This guy wasn't going to control me. "Over my cold, dead body." the game had begun, and we both knew there could only be one winner.