Chapter 7

After the fight I had with Mr. Ass Hole I was dragged back to my room. I was pacing around it trying to find a way to escape; the window was no good because while I was 'Jogging' someone had put metal bars on the inside and outside of it. As soon as I was shoved in my room the door was locked and I swore there were people keeping guard. there wasn't any loose furniture that I could use as a weapon and all the people I saw chasing after me were extremely buff, there was no way I could fight barehanded. Just when I kicked the bed in frustration I heard the door unlock and when I turned towards it Mr. Ass Hole was standing there watching me. "What?" I growled ignoring the pain in my foot. He smirked and started walking towards me. If this was in any other situation I would be blushing uncontrollably, but instead I was glaring at him like he was the devil. When he finally reached me he put his hand on my cheek, I was about to punch him when he grabbed my hand, I tried to slap his other hand away but he removed it from my cheek and backed me against the wall, pinning me there. "What do you think you're doing?" I hissed at him, I wanted him off me, I wanted to be home. "You understand no one will ever love you." I snapped my head up, what did he just say? "What?" I asked in a whisper. His smirk grew, knowing he got my attention. "Look at you; do you think anyone would love that?" He was looking at my chunky body. Sure I wasn't beautiful or skinny, but does that mean I'm unlovable? "That's not true!" Trying to defend myself I struggled out of his grip and moved away from him. "What do you mean it isn't true? Who could love you? Who would want you?" His words stung me. How could he say that to someone he doesn't even know? "Wait, then why am I here? Why did you do all this?" I was confused, what was he trying to do? "And where is Damon?" His smile dropped at the mention of Demons name. "What about him." his voice was gruff and angry, what he said was more like a statement then a question. "When I tried to get away from this place I saw his car out front. Where is he, what did you do with him?" he looked nervous now, like he wasn't telling me something. He looked away from me, walking towards the bed. I stood where I was away from him, like I was gonna get any closer to this guy! "Who do you think brought you here?" he said, not looking at me.

"What the hell are you talking about? he drove me to schoo-" I stopped, he didn't drive me to school, I told him to stop the car. Why? Why did I tell him to do that? "Because he was working with Erick," I said to myself. "But wait, he said he was with Erick!" This guy looked at me sadly, like I was stupid and wasn't catching on, "we have been watching you for a while, that's why he knew your address, he didn't realize his mistake until you brought it up the next day. And when you suggested this Erick person he grabbed at that chance not realizing what he had done. When you got upset and left the car he drugged you and brought you here. He wasn't working with Erick, he was working with me." He finished his story when I felt tears brim my eyes, "So you are right, I can't trust anyone." my shoulders dropped at this realization. I looked down at the floor thinking of how many times a friend has done something like this, how long will it take to be forgotten? I hadn't realized I was crying until something worm wrapped around me. "Don't worry, I'm here for you." I looked up meeting his eyes. "You can't be, remember?" I said staring at him, face blank, I felt dead inside. "No one can love me, look at me." my tone was dead. This is it, I give up. There's no point anymore. Or at least, that's what I wanted him to think.

:) So what do you think Ash is plotting?

Who is this mystery dude?