Chapter 6: Move on Lou!

Lou's POV:

"Why do you keep on treating me like this, huh? I bet if someone did that to your sister you'd probably kill them." I said turning towards Thomas raising my voice a little bit.

"I did absolutely nothing to you but still, you keep bullying me for apparently no reason. You don't even have an answer if I asked you why you were doing all this! You don't even have stable friends because you keep turning against them." I said pointing at his friends before he interrupted me.

"What, and you think you have friends?" He said with a mockery in his tone.

"Well, I thought I had." I replied, turning towards my 'friends' and giving them a glare.

"No one trusts you anymore and yet you think you're the king who has every right to bully whoever you like and destroy their life. Seriously dude, you have issues if you actually enjoy seeing other people suffer, you're sadistic! You keep saying that I am the coward here, but yesterday when you came to my house for an unknown reason and saw the wolf in the woods, guess who was about to piss himself? I'm actually still surprised you're not traumatized and didn't have an accident when you went home after I convinced you to leave because you wouldn't move your dumbass and clung to me the whole time." I continued speaking to him, making everyone around us start making 'ooohhh' sounds, because I just revealed what happened to him.

"You Bitch! You were the one who bumped hard into me, trying to run away from the wolf." He said trying to convince everyone that I was the coward.

"Because you were fucking standing there, frozen, just in front of my house before you screamed and ran inside following me!" I said proving everyone that he was wrong.

Everyone started laughing at him while he grew silent. He didn't reply since he knew I was right.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING? I BET IF THERE WAS A WOLF RIGHT HERE YOU'D ALL CRY TO DEATH!" Thomas screamed at the audience, but everyone laughed even more.
That's when I noticed we had many people enjoying our show.

"Shut the fuck up, if you think this is over you're wrong, I'm gonna get you for this and you're not gonna like it." He threatned me before disappearing behind the people.

"And you girls? I thought best friends were supposed to defend each other if they were bullied am I right? But you, you didn't even try stopping him. And why is that may I ask?" I said turning to these friends of mine.

No one answered, they just stared at their shoes, probably their shoes became more interesting than the subject we were discussing.

Suddenly Gemma interfered hoping she would stop the tension between me and them.

"Come on, Lou! You know it's not like that. We didn't defend you because we know if we ignore him he'll stop bullying you..."

"But he didn't stop did he? For four years you knew he was still bullying me and didn't give a shit! You just ignored him so he wouldn't start picking on you, you're just selfish." I spat out loud and clear, I had every right to be mad at them because it was all true.

"You didn't defend me and it was okay with me at first, but seeing that you defend each other except for me, that is not okay. Why didn't you try to back me up while you're so good at protecting each other and having each other's back except mine huh?" I said a little calmer, feeling the lump in my throat and the tears forming in my eyes.

"Lorraine this is not the time to have a fight, let's just forget about it and have fun. We'll find a solution later." Vanessa said giving me a glare, but I didn't care.