Chapter 10: "How am I still alive?"

Lou's POV:

I was left alone in this room, why wasn't I wearing pants was still a mystery.

I needed to ask him some important questions, like, 'Why am I half naked?' and 'Were you the one who undressed me and showered me?' and to never forget 'To who those fabulous pair of panties belong to?'. And after that I could ask him why was I here and not dead...Unless he was a criminal and wanted to kill me later.

He entered the room, interrupting my own thoughts and in his hands a plate with crackers and yogurt and a cup of tea. How did he figure out this is what I need right now? Considering the case that my stomach was too sensitive to eat a whole meal, was also an unsolved mystery.

He knew too much. 'Even though he's damn sexy and unbelievably attract-'
Stay focused Lou! I said to myself as I thanked him for bringing me food.

He was about to leave when I immediately grabbed him by the arm making him stop in his tracks, when I touched him I felt sparks dance all over my body, what was that?

"No you can stay, I'd like to ask you some questions if you don't mind." I told him nervously as he looked at me while his eyes softened as I spoke.

"Sure." Was all he said while sitting on the edge of the bed by my side.

"So um, what's your name?" Well I had to have a name if he turned out to be a rapist or something to report to the police...

"Ryan, Ryan Ganzhorn. What's yours?"

"Lorraine Queen, but everyone calls me Lou."

"Alright, Lorraine, what do you wanna know?"

"How am I still alive?" I blurted out with a DUH tone rolling my eyes at his question. I didn't mean it to sound like that, it was really rude of me!

"Uhm, so I was walking in the forest-"

"In the middle of the night?" I interrupted him very rudely, what's wrong with me?

"Yes, I wanted to clear my mind a bit, so I was walking when I heard someone scream, I approached you to see three wolves following you, I took a big branch that was on the floor and took out my lighter from my pocket to burn the piece of wood, wolves are scared of fires." I already knew that but unfortunately I didn't have a lighter with me at that moment and couldn't start a fire, besides I was scared to death...

"When I came closer to you, you've already passed out, I scared the wolves away with the burned branch and came to help you." He continued his story calmly.

"The three wolves? You scared three wolves?" I exclaimed not believing him, something was off because these three wolves didn't seem to look like they would be scared of a little burned up piece of branch to me. Hell, they didn't even look normal!

"Yes, the three of them."

"Alright, and I suppose you have all the medical equipment and some serum and blood in your house. Are you a doctor or something?" I said pointing at the IV stuck in my arm. This was really weird, he had all the equipment needed in case someone got injured in his house, which I was currently using.

"I live alone, and no one knows when I can get sick. I only use them in an emergency case." He said lowly, averting his eyes from me. Hey! Don't judge me I had to make sure I was safe before I can trust him, his story wasn't believable, but I brushed it off and reminded myself to never let my guard down.

"Oookay..." I said prolonging the 'O', "Uhm...Why...Who, who are these clothes to?" I asked embarrassed.

"The shirt's mine, the underwear is yours. I asked a friend to buy you a pair, so she bought you the whole store." He answered pointing a finger at the two bags next to the closet.