Chapter 12: "You wish..."

Lou's POV:

Yes, I ran away, best thing I could do right now...

This forest was huge, where was I anyway? I had to find my house.

I took the phone in my hand and opened it, still running, not paying attention to where I was going I tripped on a rock and fell on my stomach. What's wrong with me and these injuries I get everytime...from running away from wolves.

I picked myself up and continued going this time slower, I dialed my dad's number but he didn't pick up, so I called my brother.

"Lou! Oh my god! We got so worried, it's been a week and we haven't heard anything from you, what happened? Is there a problem ?" His voice, oh his sweet voice! I missed him so much...I started crying.

"Oh God! How much I missed you. You don't know what happened to me these past few days! You won't believe it but..." Something was wrong, I couldn't reveal Ryan's secret, even if he was a monster. What was wrong with me, why couldn't I tell Ray the truth?

I decided to not tell anything, thinking that Ryan would forget about me after I run away and find my house, the problem is, he knew where my house was. I had to hide in someone else's house and wait till Ray and dad arrive, so we could find a better house or better even, travel to another country. But how can I tell them everything when they come back?

"Hello? Are you still there...Lou?" Ray's voice beamed through my ear, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes...Uhm. Well you see, my phone fell in the bathroom toilet when I used it there, I bought a new one, so...Uhm it still needs reparation and all and I lost all my contacts, that's why I couldn't speak with you guys."  What the hell Lou? Seriously? Fell in the toilet seat?

'Usually your thunder thighs would catch it and he knows this but whatever.' Thank you Lou for the encouragement.

"Hah! I told you to leave your phone outside when you want to shit, but noooo, miss Lorraine here thinks she can handle it and prevent it from falling with the help of her super fat thighs."

"What the hell Ray! That's disgusting! I can't believe... You know what, forget it okay? I still can't believe I missed you like a minute ago. I hope you stay there forever!" I said sarcastically which made him laugh.

"I hope so too, that way I won't have to see your stupid face again." I could legit see his grin while he said this sentence, I was pretty sure he missed me but didn't want to admit it, being tough and all...

"Where is dad anyway?" I asked him curious to where my dad was.

"Fixing aunt Claire's sink, you know how her kids always damage it." He said chuckling. My cousins oh I miss those guys, especially Kevin!

Kevin is aunt Claire's oldest son, he's nineteen years old and he just loves me so much, he always wished he had me as his sister instead of his two annoying little twin brothers Alex and Jake. I really miss him a lot.

"Tell dad and everyone I said hi. I really miss you guys." I said, completely forgetting about my escape and Ryan, I was now standing in the middle of nowhere, smiling stupidly while talking on the phone.

'Way to go Lou!'

"Yeah yeah, whatever...The people here miss you too but I surely don't..."I laughed at his disgusted reaction.

"I'll haunt you forever bruh!" I said chuckling which made him laugh.

"Alright I gotta go shrimp, bye."

"by-" I was about to continue but the phone battery died. WHY DIDN'T I CALL THE POLICE INSTEAD ? Oh my god, I'm in so much shit right now.

But God! how I missed them. A part of me wished I traveled with them, so that I would have never met Ryan. But another part of me was relieved I didn't fly away because I met him.