Chapter 23: First impression.

Lou's POV:

"Alright, see you soon dad. I love you! Bye!" I said before hanging up. God I really miss them so much!

Ryan has left me for about ten minutes now and he hasn't come up yet. I heard some noise coming from downstairs, Theo, Maya and Simon probably arrived by now.

I headed downstairs to where all the noise and shuffling came.

"LEAVE THIS HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!" Ryan shouted. Could he be shouting at Simon?

'What else is new?' Right?

"Oh but it's just getting better! In fact, she's right behind the wall listening to us baby." A very feminine voice answered. Maya's voice was nothing like that. This girl's voice was an annoying high pitched squeak while Maya's was more calm yet strong.

Is she calling Ryan baby though? And was she talking about me?

'Well you're behind the wall listening to their conversation, and there's no one other than you in this house, so yes, she is talking about you...'

"Oh come out little human, we know you're listening to us." The voice said again but this time in a singsong tone.

At her words I stepped out of my hiding place and headed downstairs to see a gorgeous blonde girl with blue eyes.

'The stereotypical mean girl Lou!' It actually was kind of stereotypical.

The girl was tall enough to tower over me.

What happened to all the short people in here? Were they all kicked out of the pack?

She had voluminous golden hair and ocean blue eyes. Her eyebrows were perfect, mine would look like two bushes compared to hers. Her lashes were stunningly curled and long, she had high cheekbones stained with a tinge of pink. Her lips were pink and plump and her teeth, Oh god her teeth were pearly white and perfectly lined! This girl was stunning!

"Here you go little human. Well babe, any explanations? I know you miss me but really couldn't you find better?" She said giving Ryan a smile while placing her hands around his neck in a seductive way, but he swiftly removed them and stood by my side.

What does she mean by that? What is she talking about?

"She's not a distraction." He said while placing his hand on the end of my back and pushing me closer to his hard chest.

"Actually Rebecca, Lorraine here is your Luna. And I order you to treat her with respect." He said rather calmly this time, with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Lorraine is my mate, and what happened between us was nothing Rebecca. You were the distraction, not her. I was fucking around and that was a mistake, but I was waiting for her impatiently. I know that I want her, and I'm gonna be with her, forever." He said very huskily as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and started kissing me gently. My cheeks started to heat up and I know I was red now.

But it felt good, seeing the jealousy in Rebecca. I always wanted revenge from her but also from Ryan. Either way now it was her time to feel vulnerable and unloved. God she was never even loved, he told her that she was a distraction, it was crystal clear.

"Face it, if you weren't mates you'd never notice her, never choose her more precisely. But you chose me, on your own will!" She hissed at us as she clenched her hands into fists.

She was right...

Ryan was about to say something but she interrupted him quickly.

"Besides, she'll never satisfy you like I do! Look at her, she's a child! How old is she? Fourteen? She doesn't have curves, she's so short and she doesn't have any breasts! I mean really. Look at them, they're tiny. Just like her." She laughed at me as she crossed her arms to push her own breasts out.