The one with the hot guy

-May 3, 2013; Detroit-

Kaitlyn's POV

My eyes fluttered open to a completely dark room. I turned over to my other side and saw an empty bed. I tossed that thought to the back of my mind and checked my watch. 11:17. I should probably get up now. I slide out from under the covers and grab my glasses from the side table. I walked out to the main part of Taylor and my shared room to find her sitting on the couch reading her book.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she said.

"Good morning," I said, yawning and rubbing my eyes. "What are we doing today?"

"Well, mom wants us to meet her for lunch at 1 then we have to go to rehearsal at 4 with Austin," Taylor told me.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Austin Mahone," she said, "remember, he's joining us for a couple concerts as another opener."

"Right, right," I said, pretending like I remember when she told me that.

"You had no idea did you?" She asked.

"Hey, in my defense I have no reason to remember this stuff since it's your tour not mine," I defended.

"Relax Kait," she said.

"Sorry, I'm tired," I told her.

"Alright now, I'm going to go get ready for lunch," she said, getting up from the couch.

"Ok," I said, taking her spot on the couch. I turned on the tv and found my favorite channel, Netflix. Haha, I know it's not a channel; I'm joking. I turned on an episode of one of my favorite shows, Baby Daddy, and took a sip of Taylor's coffee that she left here. Halfway through the first episode I fell asleep.

Taylor's POV

"Katie, wake up, you need to go shower and get ready for lunch," I whispered. She slowly opened her eyes but closed them right away due to the bright light. I laughed as she opened her eyes again, letting them adjust to the light. "Morning," I laughed.

"Can I just sleep through lunch?" She asked sleepily.

"I don't think mom would like that very much," I told her, looking up at mom who was standing in the doorway.

"But Taylor, I'm tired," she said, letting her words drag out.

"I know babe, but we got to go now so please get ready," I told her nicely.

"Taylor," she dragged out the r.

"Kaitlyn," I mocked her, dragging out the n.

"Kaitlyn Emily Swift, get up and go get ready. You're 18 not 8," mom said, walking closer to us. This made Kaitlyn jump up and walk to the bathroom muttering a "geez" on the way. "You're too nice to her Tay," mom told me.

"She must be exhausted with all of this traveling," I said.

"We all are Taylor, but it's always worth it in the end," mom said.

"Aw thanks," I said giving her a hug.

"Kaitlyn don't bother showering! Just put on some deodorant and change!" I yelled to my sister.

"I wasn't planning on showering!" She yelled back.

"Girls! Stop yelling! There are other people in the hotel," mom scolded us.