The one with Harry Potter World

-December 27, 2011-

We got back from Nashville yesterday, and are leaving for Orlando today. I'm so excited!

"Taylor, can we go now?!" I yelled through the apartment.

"Is your bag packed?" She yelled back.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Then no," she said, crushing my hopes.

"Why not?" I asked, walking into her room.

"We don't leave for another hour still," she said as I flopped down on her bed.

"Why can't we leave now?" I asked.

"Because then we'd be there an hour early and I'm not done packing yet," Taylor said, pulling out her clothes from under me.

"Well hurry up," I said.

"Kait, I know you're excited, but be patient. Go do something," Taylor said, shooing me out of her room.

I walked to the couch and plopped myself down, turning on the tv. There was a Glee marathon on so I turned to that. After one episode, Taylor came out and said that it was time to leave. I jumped up and ran to get my stuff. I was wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and ran back out to the door.

"Slow down, I don't want you to get hurt right before we leave," Taylor told me.

"Okay," I said, walking out the door.

We loaded into the car and security drove us to the airport. We loaded everything into the plane and boarded the plane. It was a close to three-hour long plane ride and I planned on sleeping so that it went by quickly. I put my seat back and fell asleep quickly.

"Kaitlyn, wake up, we're here," Taylor whispered in my ear.

"Yay!" I squealed, quickly getting up and exiting the plane. I put on my sunglasses and grabbed my suitcase as we got into the car we rented. We drove the Mercedes convertible to our hotel where Austin was waiting. When we got to the hotel, we got our room which was a two bedroom suite that we would share with Austin. We went up to the room and dropped all of our stuff off there. We then went to bed since it was late at night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taylor's POV

The next morning we woke up at eight to go to the theme park. I showered before putting on some jean shorts and a plain white tank top. I finished getting ready quickly before waking up Kaitlyn.

"Let's go!" I yelled to Kaitlyn and Austin from the door. I watched Kaitlyn throw on her black sneakers before meeting me at the door. She was wearing jean shorts and a Gryffindor Quidditch shirt that said Weasley above the number 6, which is Ginny's number. She is Kaitlyn's favorite and I think Kaitlyn is a lot like Ginny.

We drove to the park and when we got there, Kaitlyn jumped out of the car. We went to the park and walked through until we got to the Harry Potter part.

"Oh my gosh, look! It's the Hogwarts Express!" She gushed, running over to the train.

"Here, let me take a picture," I said, taking a few pictures of her before finding someone to take a picture of all of us.

We walked through Hogsmeade and stopped in almost every store. When we got to Ollivanders, we waited in line to see them fit someone with a wand. When we got to the front of the line, they let us in along with ten other people. When we walked in, Kaitlyn's face turned from happy to awe. I looked around. It looks just like the movie.