The one with the Austins

-July 6, 2013-

Kaitlyn's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a guitar playing from outside the bedroom.

This love left a permanent mark, this love is glowing in the dark

I rolled out of bed and grabbed my glasses from where they sat on the bedside table. Sliding the black frames onto my face, I walked out of the bedroom to see Taylor sitting on the couch in her pajamas with a guitar in her lap and her own glasses on her face.

"Hey," I said groggily.

"Hey, sorry, did I wake you up?" Taylor asked apologetically.

"It's fine, what time is it?" I asked.

"Almost noon," Taylor replied.

"Oh, I'm still tired somehow," I shrugged, sitting down next to my sister.

"I'm sure, you and Austin didn't get back until like two am," Taylor said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I felt my face turn bright red as I remembered the reasoning for us getting back so late.

"Did you guys have fun?" Taylor smirked.

"Taylor!" I said, slapping her arm playfully.

"Well, by the looks of your purple neck I would say yes," Taylor said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked, turning on my phone to look at my reflection in the camera. Shit. I forgot about the marks Austin left on me yesterday.

Taylor burst out laughing next to me as I inspected the little purple bruises that littered my neck.

"God, why is he so aggressive?" I muttered, but Taylor heard which made her start laughing even harder. "Taylor, stop."

"I'm sorry," she said, gasping for air, "how far did you guys go last night?" Suddenly, she was serious.

"No- we didn't- not all the way," I stuttered, my eyes widening.

"Oh," Taylor said, her face dropping.

"Why do you seem disappointed?" I asked her incredulously.

"What! No! I'm relieved," Taylor said.

"What?"

"My little sister is not losing her virginity at an amusement park or in a car!" Taylor said.

"Ew! Taylor, I don't want to talk to you about this!" I said, scrunching up my face.

"Come on, Kait, it's bound to happen soon," Taylor said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Stop! I don't want to talk about this!" I whined, covering my ears with my hands.

Someone knocked on the door and Taylor got up to get it.

"You're going to have to face it eventually, Kait!" She said, opening the door.

"Face what?" The person on the other side of the door asked.

"Austin!" Taylor said happily as I turned so I could see the door.

"Hey, Tay, miss me?" My brother said.

"Austin!" I said, jumping up to give my big brother a hug.

"Hey, Kait," he said, pulling away after our hug. "What the hell."

"What?" I asked, noticing Austin's eyes get big.

"Are those hickeys?" Austin said loudly. "Who did that?"