1.

*edited*
I'm from Czech Republic, so sorry for my bad English. Don't hesitate to correct me. ^ω^

~Lance's POV~

We were lead to the jail section and as they opened the door the first thing we heard was someone talking.

I made step forward it all became silent.

We stepped a few stairs down and it was a very little space. There were three rooms on each side torn away from the rest of the room with thick grids.

A guard opened one cell on my right and other one throw me on the floor in it. Shiro was thrown into the cell in front of mine.

I was curious who was talking here, but I was too furious to even think about it.

I grabbed to the iron bars and began to punch them with all my power.

"Let me out of here!!!!" Shiro on the other hand was trying to lock open the doors but was failing.

The guards laughed and walked off.

~time skip~

After a half hour I was sitting by the wall trembling from the pain, as my hands were bleeding from the intense punching.

I looked at Shiro and my mind was now just tired and I realized that we didn't saw the two individuals who were yelling here.

"... Shiro?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Who was talkong here when we were being dragged here? No-one is here other that us..." his expression looked like he realized something and horror was there mixed too.

"Have you calmed down?"

This is like... Really short...
-Lere