10.

~Lance's POV~

I was fighting on my lion for two hours now and was doing good, but I was very nervous for the past hour. Keith was in red paladin's armor. He was talking to us before, but then I just heard fighting like from far away. Allura said he was just watching the red lion since two galra's got into the castle.

We were approaching the castle when we heard agonizing scream from Keith's line. We got into the castle and the first think I saw was Keith lying on the floor and galra pouting his gun on him. Shiro attacked the galra and we all ran to Keith. His breathing was slow and he looked like he was in excruciating pain. I scooped him bridal style as Allura prepared the pod.

~timelapse~

Keith was shot into his hip almost without blood and if the galra shot centimeter closer to his other side he would be death, so I'm kinda happy.

He's in the pod for third day now and Allura said he will get out by any minute.

Keith got out a few minutes after and I cached him. He was trembling, so I leaned him against me. He was now looking around and asking what happened so Shiro answered him. "You were shot by galra when you were protecting the red lion. You were out for three days." He said. "You're probably hungry aren't you?" H e added and Keith nodded his head.

I led him into the eating area as hunk put bowl of space goo before him. He ate it all a and I helped him to his room. He was tired so I laid him into his bed and wanted to leave but I felt going on my shirt. I looked at Keith that was blushing. I raised an eyebrow. "Dont go... I want to cuddle..."He whispered/said ale looked at me with puppy eyes. I smiled and got under the covers with him. I sat, my back in the wall and Keith was laying on my chest legs wrapped around my waist.

I was stroking his hair and was listening to his purring. I was thinking when words came out of my mouth that I didn't even wanted to say. "What happened out there? It was just two galra's..." Keith pushed himself up and looked at me confused.

"Babe, there were more than fifteen of them. I was trying my hardest and when I wanted to ask for help they knocked my helmet off..." we said. My eyes widened and e looked guilty. "I'm sorry..." we apologized. I hugged him.

"What are you sorry for? I couldn't even fight five of them by myself. You are just my miracle..." I pressed my forehead on his and our noses touched. "You are amazing. I was scared as hell thought." I laughed softly not to scare him. I have him a hug and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

After five minutes he was breathing rhythmically onto my shoulder his hands still around my neck.

I heard a knock on the door and froze. "Whose there...?" I whispered loudly not to wake up Keith, but for them to hear me.

"It's Shiro, I just wanted to look if he's ok." I was relieved that it was Shiro.

"Come in, but be quiet." I said. The door opened and Shiro walked in. "He finally fell asleep..." I said with a smile. He smiled at me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"DoD he said to you something about what happened?" He asked and I nodded. "What happened there?"

I took and deep breath "Keith said there was more than fifteen of them and he was trying very hard..." I looked at him and tried get him off so he'll lay on the bed. He groaned and tightened his grip. Shiro chuckled a but and looked at him.

"When he joined us he was supposed unsure if he could trust us and the other way, but now he's part of our family."