16.

Sorry for keeping you waiting!!
I had a lot work to do and when I'm free I just want to sleep or watch Anime. Do you like the pic? I was bored. Ps: my own art. ^ω^
-Lucilin

~Lance's POV~

I watched as Lucy dragged Keith out of the room. We were all quite for a moment until Allura talked. "So... Who is she? She seems like a human."

"I don't know much about her. We met her at the prison, where we met Keith, but she was... Somehow... I don't think she's human..." Shiro said. "I think they're hiding something from us..." he continued.

There was silence again, until we heard footsteps and Lucy's head poked thru the doorway. "Oh!" she said as she walked to us, one meter away. Her expression went from happy, to serious in a second. "If you're going to do something to Kiki, that will hurt him in any way, you should kill yourself before I will do something worse to you." she looked at all of us, smiled again and ran out from the castle. We were just standing there, trying to take what just happened.

After a few minutes of silence, Keith came back. Be looked deep in thought and didn't noticed when Pidge talked to him. "What?" he said after he realized that they talked.

"I-We want to know, who she is." They looked Keith death in the eye. One of his ears came down and one of his eyebrows came up, as he nodded. It was adorable. (picture up)

We were now sitting across from Keith, just looking at him. "Lucy, isn't human. She's... Siren." He said. My mouth flew open. (I'm writing about sirens, so if you're curious, you can read it. It will come out tomorrow or today. (•ω•) )

"What is a siren?" Allura and Coran said in sync.

"Siren's are deep sea creatures, that eat people. We managed to catch group of eleven, I think, and exam them. It was even on TV-" Pidge said, but stopped. She was looking at Keith. He was sitting there, hands folded in his galra form and glaring, hard.

"Do you even know who those sirens were?" he said with angry tone. We nodded 'no' and what he said shocked me. "Those sirens were Lucy's family. Those humans practically cut open Lucy's family and her stepmother forced her everyday to watch it." Allura gasped and pit a hand before her mouth. Others just stared at him, wide eyed.

"Keith... Are you serious right now? You know, sirens look the same. She could-"

"DO YOU ACTIALLY THINK, THAT SHE'S THAT DUMB AND WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE HER OWN FAMILY?!!" Keith was standing, rage written all over his face. I just watched him in a shock.

After a moment he ran away. I didn't hesitate like the others and ran right after him.

~•~

I ran after him to his room. I knocked on the door and it opened. I walked to his room, only to see him, sitting on a ground, face in bed and crying. I locked the door behind me and walked to him. He simply ignored me, lr didn't hear me.

I hugged him. He tried to get out of my grip, but I only frightened it. He stopped wiggling around and turned to me. He was hugging me and crying to my chest. He had a meltdown and it broke my heard. I kissed his head and got us onto his bed.

We cuddled until Keith calmed down. We then just sat there, looking into each others eyes, foreheads touching.

My hands were placed on Keith's hips, holding him close. His hands were places on my shoulders, resting.

We slowly closed our eyes, as our lips touched. The kiss was sweet, loving, but got heated in no time. I squeezed his ass. He gasped into the kiss. My tongue was discovering every crook and cranny of his mouth. Keith was moaning and tugging on my hair.

~No-one's POV~

They pulled away for a breath. They looked deep into each others eyes for a moment. "Are you sure you want this, Keith?" Lance said.

"I am." Keith answered, biting his lip.

Lance attacked him with another, hungry kiss. He pushed them, so he was on top of Keith. Keith blushed, as kw kissed him.

Lance starlets to palm Keith thru his pants. Keith but his lip to push the moans, but as Lance pulled down his pants and boxers and started to stroke him, he lost it. He was panting and moaning mess under Lance.

Lance studied Keith face, as he started to stroke him hard and fast. Keith's mouth flew open, head shot back and his back was arching. He was gripping the sheets for his dear life as he came with a scream. He was panting and shivering from his orgasm.

Lance took the lube and condoms they bought in space mall a few days ago and hid in Keith's closet. He waited for Keith to get out of his post orgasmic state before saying "You ready babe?" Keith gave a small nod.

Lance flipped Keith, so he would be on all four. He, than began to push one finger inside of him. Keith took  deep breaths as he felt Lance's finger inside of him.

After a moment, Lance never his finger in and out, felling all over for the knee spot.

He added another finger after a while and now Keith began to pant and moan a little. He started to move a little faster. Keith was moaning, panting, but was holding back.

Lance started to scissoring him AMD with that, Keith couldn't hold back. He threw his head back, gripping sheets and moaning like crazy.

This continued for a while, until Lance pulled his fingers out, Keith whined as he did.

Lance put on a condom and lined up with Keith, he began to slowly enter him. He kissed his neck to distract him from the pain, it was helping. Keith was panting, closed eyes.

Lance was inside of Keith fully now, looking at Keith. "You OK baby? Does it hurt?" he whispered into his boyfriends ear.

"It h-hurts... But I-I can t-take i-t". Lance waited a little longer for him to adjust him. "I'm OK now.... You can move." Lance looked into his partners eyes to find if he's lying, he than nodded and started to move slowly.

Keith panted, his eyes shut. Lance started to move a little faster. Keith's mouth was open slightly, with moans and pants coming out. "H-harder... Ah." Lance started to give harder and faster. Keith pit his legs around Lance's hips and lie arm around his neck.

After a minute, Keith's mouth flew open and a scream of pleasure came out, his nails dug into Lance's back. "Found it." Lance smirked. He began to trust hard and fast into the spot, ripping screams out of Keith.

Keith's mind was clouded with nothing but pure look of pleasure on his face. "F-f-uck-k L-ance...! Ah! Ahh!! F-uuu-uckk-kk!!!! So g-oo-d!" Keith was moaning, screaming and panting mess.

Lance grabbed Keith's dick, after he felt he was coming, jerking it hard and fast, ripping another scream from the boy below him.

Keith came, with scream, on their stomachs and Lance still pounding into him. Lance came into the condom. They were panting, still holding onto each other.

Lance pulled out. Keith whined at the sudden movement. As Lance pulled out, white substance came out of Keith. Shit. The condom tore.

My first full on smut scene (•ω•).
What do you think?
-Lucilin