27.

~Keith's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully, when someone shook my shoulder. I turned away, trying to sleep, but the shaking didn't stop. I laid on my back and pulled the covers over my face.

It was peaceful again and the cover went down and letting me breath. I smiled a little and little kisses were being placed all over my face, making me giggle.

I opened my eyes,  slowly, looking immediate at the most beautiful face in the word. Lance was looking in my eyes lovingly. I couldn't get enough.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Hey." he said in his deep morning voice.

"What time is it?" I asked, my voice still in almost whisper.

"It's a little over nine." he said, getting up and helping me. "Do you want to eat breakfast before the others come back?" oh... Others are coming back... Don't get me wrong, I like others, but I will miss the time when me and Lance were just cuddling, not worrying about anything....

I nodded and got up to change clothes.

~•~

"Good to be back!" Pidge yelled while they stepped out of this lion and immediately going to their room.

"Hey guys! How was it in here alone?" Hunk asked and walked toward us.

"It was like a day without school. Not going out of bed." Lance said, making Hunk chuckle. "How was your mission?"

"It was a lay back one. No fights, only parties and talking to civilians." Hunk said with a smile. "I'm going to my room and sleep. Bye guys!" he said and left the room.

We said hellos to Shiro, Allura and Coran (yes, he was with them too) and went to our room too.

We changed and got under the covers, cuddling and stealing each others body warmth and I fell into the land of dreams.

~Lance's POV~

I watched Keith as he slept in my arms.

A knock on the door woke me from my thoughts. "Lance? Keith?" Shiro said behind the doors.

"One second!" I said and tried to get out of Keith's hug, but he just tightened his grip on me. "OK I can't get there!"

He opened the door and walked in. "Is he not letting you go?" He asked with a smile.

"Nope. What do you want do late at night?"

"I... I would like to know if you have none scenes on my questions.... About Keith...." he said slowly.

"What kind of questions?"

"Some things about his family and so."

"I will try to answer them, but why don't you ask Keith himself?"

"I don't think he will be comfortable with me or say the truth, but he will say it to you."

"OK. I will knock on your door tomorrow."

"Okay. Sleep well." he said and got out of our room.

Sorry, this is short, but I don't have time on my hands.
And I won't write anything in here next week. Sorry!!
-Lere