15.

I was bored, lazy to do homework, so here ya go!!!!
And sorry for late update!!!
-Lucilin

~Lance's POV~

It's been two days since Keith told me about that dream and he goes everywhere I go. It's a little irritating, so I want to ask him what is wrong with him very softly. He's emotional these past days.

I walked to his room, closing the door after him. I sat on the bed after him. "So Keith... I was wondering... Why are you following me everywhere?" His gaze was down, not daring to look at me.

"Well... I remembered on my mom... I never really was with her, either ignoring her, or avoiding her... and I don't want to make the same mistake again... I love you, and I just... I *hick* I just do-n't w-want t-to *hick* m-ake the s-same m...mistake again *sob*"
He was now crying, clinging to corner of the bed a d hugging his legs. It broke my heart seeing him like this.

I hugged him, bringing his body close to mine. "I'm sorry... I didn't knew..." He was crying to my shoulder.

We cuddled together until Keith fell asleep on me, legs on either sides of my body, one arm hanging over bed and the other one under him. His head rested on my chest, listening my heard beat.

Keith slowly opened his eyes after squirming around in his sleep. He looked up, in my eyes, smiling. I smiled back.

We laid in the bed, talking about random things, when we heard knock on the door and froze. "Keith? It's Allura," FUCK "I wanted to talk to Lance, but he isn't in his room. You know where he is? I looked everywhere." We tooled at each other with should-we-tell-her looks.

"Should we tell her?"

"I don't know. I'm still galra, so I don't know, how she will react. What if she starts to tell at us, that it's not good for here?!" He was in panicked mode, whisper-yelling. We agreed not to tell her.

"Keith? Are you in there?"

~Keith's POV~

"Yeah. Try to look more. It's a big castle, so you could miss each other." I said with calm voice, while I was internally screaming.

"I guess you're right. Thanks!" She walked off. My heard was beating so fast, that I think it will stop.

"It's ok baby.... She's gone. No stressing." Lance whispered to my ear and my fears was finally calming down.

I sat in his lap, reading, when we heard Allura speaking in worried voice. "Everyone, I need you in dining room. We have a guest." I have a slight feeling I know who it is... but it's impossible, but for her, everything is possible.

We ran into the dining g room. Hunk was the last one who got here. "Why did you called us here? Is here someone? Are they dangerous? Are we all gonna die?!" Hunk started panicking again.

"No, we are not dying, maybe and yes, there is someone who we don't know and-"

"What are you talking Allura?" Shiro asked. I was growing more and more curious.

She pointed to the ceiling. "Just look." We looked up and there.... was someone... Fingers hurries in ceiling, trembling.... then it hit me. I know her.

I looked at others. Shiro was looking with expression that said is-that-her? I looked up. "Lucy...? Is that you...?" I could feel the eyes on me, but I didn't care.

Silence.

"No."

"What the fUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" I suddenly yelled a d startled someone. "Come down please..." my nerves were on edge. I did do t want to tell at her, because this happened often, but it bring her into danger and I don't want her to hurt. She's like my younger sister.

She just straightened her arms and legs and fell down. "You want something, Kiki?" She asked looking just at me. Did she even realised, she ran away, broke into a castle and destroyed the ceiling? I just asked her what is she doing here. "I had a spider in my room~" she smiled innocently. "Now I'm waiting for Eren to come here and kill me~~." Again her sewer smile, but what she was saying didn't sound right to her expression...

I squeezed the bridge of my nose looking down. "So you ran from earth, just because you had tiny spider in your room...?" The rage was shivering every letter ibyn out conversation. She laughed and nodded.

"May I ask how do you know this... girl...?" Allura asked but I was too angry to answer her. I swear if someone touches me, or even talk at me, I will loose it.

I took deep breaths as Shiro talked to Lucy. "Where did you even go after we got out of the prison?"

"I just walked away,  killing everyone who wanted to touch me with my lovely axe ฅ'ω'ฅ" her expression was, as always different from what got out of her mouth.

I wasn't calming down,  so I got a few feet away from them. I felt a hand on my shoulder,  so I looked up. "You OK?" Lance said. I was instantly calming down. My answer was quick 'yes' and we got to them.

"I ship it." I heard Lucy say. "Not like I didn't before~" she added. We all stared at her. I was blushing mess. She giggled like she was on drugs and walked away like she was knocked drugs. "Oh and Kiki~? Cone heeeeeaaareeeeeeeee~~." Yup. She's on drugs.

I walked to her and she pulled me away.

We walked to my room,  with me navigating. She sat me on my bed, after locking the door. "So." she started. "What relationship are you in with Lancey Lance~? I know how you act when your in loooveeeee~" ohhhh so this KS why she was acting like she was on druuugsssss. Everytime I'm in love with someone, she knows it and ships them with me and when she have a new ship, she act like psychopath. I'm not saying she's not.

"He's my b-boyfriend..." I say quietly and she starts to squeal like a mouse.

"oh shit!! I need to go! Bye!!!!!" she yelled and ran off.

I feel like this night will be pretty.