17.

~Keith's POV~

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Lance, sleeping peacefully next to me. I sat down, just to be welcomed by pain in my lower back. I hissed and woke up Lance. "Babe? You OK?"

"My back hurts...." I whispered as I laid next to Lance.

With apologetic look on is face he said "I'm sorry.... I was too rough..." I cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You weren't 'too rough'. I liked it." I said with shy smiled. He smiled too until he looked as he remembered something and immediately looked apologetic again. "Something wrong?"

"Keith I-I... The condom... t-tore...." I was shocked. Please..... Don't tell me this is really happening.......

"Y-you're kidding, right...?" Lance looked down, shaking his head. I took a deep breath and counted to ten in my head. This helped me with my panic attacks before, so I'm trying to stay calm. "One sec." I excused myself and got to the bathroom.

I slides down on the door, gripping my hair. O was breathing heavily as thoughts ran in my head.

I started calming down when I was sure it can be a false alarm. I don't need to be that. It can be false alarm. I'll wait and see.

I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom. Lance was sitting on my bed, with his face in his hands.

I walked to him and hugged him. "Sorry, I freaked out a little, because of... You know...." I looked away, blush on my cheeks.

"No, I'm sorry.... And.... Why did you freak out so much, if I may ask?" he said the last words quietly.

I looked away again and took a deep breath. "Galra's are hermaphrodites..." it was kinda embarrassing to say out loud. When I dared to lol at him, he had slightly shocked expression, but there was something that I didn't understand.

It was like he knew how it felt....

Cliff hanger!!! What will Lance say? And sorry for such a short chapter
‹•.•›
-Lucilin