20.

Extremely sorry for being so late... But hey! The next update will be earlier!!
-Author

~Keith's POV~

We were with Coran and awkward silence was in the air.

"Is everything OK, Coran?" Lance asked.

"Oh! Yes. Everything is OK, but Keith's body isn't till fully changed. I still don't know what will grow of disappear." he said. "Anyways I just wanted to inform you about something..." he paused. "Well, I found out that... Keith is pregnant."

Everything went mute around me. I was hoping it was just a bad dream.

I looked over at Lance. I couldn't read his expression. It was so confused. And happy. Why was he happy?

"So... You're telling me, that Keith is pregnant?" nod. "With my child?" nod. His face lit up. I was so confused. What is happening?

I didn't knew I was crying until I felt a tear roll down my face. I didn't knew why I was crying. Was I happy? Was I sad? I don't even know myself. I was just too young to already have kids. I guess, when I discovered it, I was too tired, or sick to care, or think about it...

I felt arms on my shoulders and a soft voice saying "Keith? You OK? You're really pale...". I was getting dizzy and wanted to throw up. There was too much stress on me. "Kei...." everything went mute. I felt like I was trapped. Like I was choking. My chest was tight and I couldn't breath well. I was light headed and I could feel myself trembling and sweating. "....oing to do?!?! He has a panic attack! Help?!"

"How should I know what to do when some has a panic attack?! This is the second time I've seen one and the first one was happening when I was like ten!" the voices were faint, bit I could tell, that, that was Lance and Shiro panicking.

I was trying to stop hyperventilate and slow down my heart beat, but it was no good. I felt trapped and I was scare I would go mad.

"Keith, buddy, I need you to calm down, and try and take deep breaths, OK? Inhale and exhale." he was taking deep breath and I was trying too, but they were still shaky. I was focusing just on Lance and how to breath.

When I calmed down, I still felt light headed. The world started to spin and soon, all I saw was pitch black.

~Lance's POV~

I carried Keith to our new room, that I asked Allura for. It was big like three our rooms connected together.

I placed Keith down on the big bed and sat down next to him. He looked so peaceful...

I was thinking for a few minutes now. We will have a kid... I'm happy, but we're too young... But we can't just kill something, that we did not even saw. We would be cold blooded murders.... I need to stop having there thoughts...

I snapped back into reality and realized that I had my hand on Keith's stomach. When did I...?

~•~

Keith started to whimper in his sleep and clenched the sheets. Was He crying...? was mumbling something and the only little things I heard was: please stop, No...!, help

"Keith? Kitten, wake up... You're with me. Everything's fine." I shook a little with him to wake him up. His eyes flew open and he swung up. He was holding in 'sitting position' just with his hands that were shaking for a couple of seconds, before he collapsed. "You OK? Nightmare?" he looked at me with 'what are you talking about' or 'who are you' eyes for a moment.

"Y-yeah... A nightmare..." his voice was shaky, just as his body.

"Come here." I said and opened my arms. Without hesitation, he came to me and I hugged him. He was sitting in my lap, as I rocked my body to calm him down and played with his hair.

When he calmed down, I looked at him and his complexion was twisted. Was he sick?

"U-um... Can I ask you something...?" I nodded my head. "I noticed, that you said that the pilot of the red lion died, but no-one talks about him. Like you all don't even care... You just... How can I say this...?" he sat up, a little away from me. "You act like I filled the space in here. But... I'm just someone you freed from Zarkon and let him stay here... I'm not special. I'm not piloting the red lion, nor helping you in fights for the most of the time. I'm just here... Giving you troubles..."

"Keith... I should talk about Aaron first. He was the pilot of the red lion, bit it seemed like he forced Red so he could pilot her. Well... It was true. He somehow forced her. He was really manipulative and put us all in a lot of danger. He was actually a half galra and half althean soldier of Zarkon. He navigated the galra to us and killed some survivors." I took a deep breath. "And you... You actually almost died, just to protect us. You filled my life with happiness again. I was really homesick when I got here, but you, you make me fell like I'm home..." I was on the edge of crying and my voice even sounded like it. Keith was on the edge of crying too.

"Lance... I'm glad... I'm glad I finally found you... I think you're the one... And about the child..." he stopped for a while. "I want to keep it. I know I'm too young for kids. I'm only 20, you're 19, so we are pretty young. But I can't just kill someone. It's not their fault, that they exist... And if you don't want it... It's alright. We can act, like it's just my child and I don't know the father..." my eyes widened. He was thinking, that I don't want it? Yeah, sure, I'm too young and stuff, but the only thing I really want in my life, is a loving partner and children. A lot of children.

"Keith, I want it. I want you. The only thing I ever dreamed of, my whole life, was to have a loving partner and a lot of children." a smile was on his face. "I, myself, come from a big family. I have a lot of sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts and even nieces and nephews. My mama and papa, will surely love you."

"I hope so..."

We sat in comfortable silence until we heard it.

Explosion. A huge one...

"Paladins, we are under a heavy attack."

Here ya go! New chapter. It's a long one. 1050+!!!!
-Author