12.

I am so sorry for not updating, but my watpad didnt wanted to work...
-author

~Lance's POV~

*BOOM*

There was judge explosion somewhere in the castle. I coveted my ears and closed my eyes tightly.

When I opened them, there were galra pouting their guns on us. There was a lot of galra.

My eyes widened when I heard painful scream from where was Keith.

He was lying on the table  unconscious. I tried to get to him, but sharp pain was in my arm, near shoulder. I looked at it and there was huge injection. My vision blurted and all I saw was black.

Black. Even when I opened my eyes there was nothing. All I saw was black.

I got to my forearms and looked around if I could see some light. Nothing. "Helo...?" I said in raspy voice. I cleared my throat, but when I wanted to say something, very loud, painful scream was heard.

I tried to get up, but my legs were pinned to the ground by purple glowing cuffs.

Another scream after a little bit was heard, but it wasn't the same person.

After five minutes I was desperate to help those who yell. I even think I know I think it's voltron.... I think it's my friend and all I can do to is lay here and listen.  Lost my voice after screaming too.

The doors suddenly opened and a galra soldier came in. He picked me up. I tried to protest as hard as I could, but he was too strong. He threw me on the floor in different cell with iron bars. I could see team voltron. They were pinned to the wall panting hard and Allura was next to me. She was pleading to stop and saying she didn't know.

Chubby galra looked death into my eyes and said. "Tell me where the galra-human hybrid is and we won't do anything to anything to them. Ok?" Keith? I looked at him confused. "He ran away after we got you here. Where is he. Prince Lotor wants him." Keith ran off? He just... left us hanging...? So.... He lied to me that he loved me...? I'm so stupid..... At this point I was just looking at the ground, motionless. My heard was broken. Yet again....

I know it's very, very, very short but I will write now so wait a bit.
-author