3. His Pain

Maan's pov:

I came to London for Award Ceremomy but I thought of visiting our branch here and also they invited me for today's annual function.

Once I reached my room I took a quick nap and started getting ready to leave for office. Whenever I try to wear my tie to go to office I remember her. She use to do it everyday. Even though I don't want to think about her every little things remind me about her.

Now it won't hurt that much may be I got accustomed to the pain. I drove my car through the entrance of my office. I was about to enter when someone bumped into me as an instinct I held her waist to stop her from falling but when my eyes fell on her face I was beyond shocked. I can't believe my eyes. Jiya is here in front of me,in my arms. She got more beautiful with time. I got lost her smell,her feel everything is same then She shook me by my shoulder and I came back to present. I looked up I saw the person I hate the most and never want to see again. Obviously he will be here. All my anger and hate resurfaced me so I talked rudely with her and left but I just can't go I was curious and wanted to see her again so I turned back but they were nowhere to be seen. Where they have gone?

I was looking for them when I saw Sameer coming towards me so I hid behind the tree then after him Jiya came and started beating him playfully and atlast he lifted his hand up in surrender and said,"fine fine you look beautiful"

They look so happy together. They are living in peace not even slight guilty of their act. I will show them with whom they messed with so I called CEO Mr.Akash Mehra of London branch and asked him to appoint Jiya as my secretary. I was not planning to move her desk to my cabin but after hearing her conversation with Mr.Mehra and knowing how she dislike working with me so to irritate her I did that.

I was about to enter my cabin when I heard her talking to Sameer about going on break so I called her to my cabin. I know they are together but still it hurts when she talks to him.I seriously need treatment how can I still feel like this after what they did.

No no.. They are nothing to me. I don't care what they do. I avoided talking to her when she entered my cabin but when I looked at her she was lost in thoughts when I taunted her saying is she thinking about her husband she said yes. The nerve of this girl how can she say yes to me? She dared to accept infront of me that she was thinking about Sameer.

I was so blinded by my anger that I wanted to hurt her in the same way she is hurting me by accepting that she is thinking about Sameer. Once I saw tears in her eyes I got to know that her tears still have effect on me.

I hate that she can still control me. How can I still have feeling for her? I averted my eyes from her and started looking out of window but still she is here crying. I am scared that I will turn around and wipe her tears so I scolded her so that she can leave my cabin before I lose to my heart. She left I started feeling guilty for hurting her then after sometime she came back and gave me a envelope.

I asked,"What is it? "

She said,"My resignation. I don't want to work here."

I said,"Some things never change in people. Whenever things doesn't go in your way you always runaway instead of facing them."

She said,"It's not your concern. I am leaving this job right now. That's my final decision"

I said,"Fine. I accept your resignation but still you have to serve the notice period of one month so you can't leave this job right away."