5. Arrangement

Jiya's pov:

He said," I expected this answer but if you want me to come inside the party you have to accept my condition. "

I said," Please understand. You can't stay with us. Don't worry I will find house for you ASAP"

He said, "I kept your lover in my house for months. You can't allow me to stay at your house for few days."

I don't know what to say his words are hurting me. I can never imagine Maan talking to me like this.

He said, "Why? Your husband don't trust you? I don't blame him if you can backstab me then you can backstab him as well"

I said, "Just stop it Maan. Have you heard yourself. It's not you."

He said, "You made me like this. You can't even hear it but you made me live it. Do you have any idea how I felt? Do you?"

I didn't say anything and turned away but He held me by my arms turning me around towards him. His hold tightened around my arm. and he said, "Answer me damn it"

I said, "You are hurting me."

He said, "Me as well."

He left me and said, "Go from here. I don't want to see your face."

I said, "I am sorry"

He said, "Sorry for what?"

I said, "Everything"

He said, "You don't mean it."

I said," No. I am really sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I am ready to accept any punishment. Please don't lose yourself because of me. This is not you. "

He said," Punishment? Are you sure? "

I nodded.

He said," Fine. Let me stay with you. "

Oh God again he got back there. What to do?

I said, "If I allow you to stay then You will try to forgive me?"

He said, "Yes"

I said, "Okay then stay with us"

He said, "Good. Now let's go."

I said, "Where? You are going to party and I am going home. After party you come to my house. This is my address"

I gave him a paper where I have written my address. I can't give him visiting card as it will have my name as 'Mrs. Jiya Khan'.

I was about to go when he said, "I will drop you home."

I said, "It's okay. I will go. No need to bother"

He said, "How will you go alone? It's not only for you. I will also change my clothes"

Why? He is being so persistent.

I said, " I am not going alone. Sameer is coming. We have booked Rooms as well in this hotel along with hall. If you need help in finding room then I will ask Reyna to guide you."

He said," Don't bother. I can manage"
He left without turning back.

I don't know what to do now? Maan is coming to stay with us. I can't let him know about the kids. How to stop him?

Sameer came towards me and said, "Jiya,What's that message about? What emergency? What happened? Why you look so worried?"

I said, "Maan is coming to stay with us"

He said, "What? Why? How?"

I said, "He agreed to go back in party on condition that I will let him stay with me"