9. Worried

Jiya's pov:

Maan said,"Kids? whose kids?"

I want to tell him this face to face not in phone so I said,"Not kids. It's kris our driver. He is also coming."

He said,"oh then I will also join."

I said," You have to go to office,right?"

he said,"I can skip.I am the boss."

I said,"No, You are not coming. It's family outing"

He said,"so you mean to say I am not part of your family."

I said"No I mean.I will come there. We will talk."

Maan said,"Okay"

Let's end this. God please give me strength so I won't back out.

When I reached there He was about to go out and I bumped with him.

I was about to fall but he holded me and said,"When will you stop bumping into me?"

I said,"What happened? You seem to be in bad mood."

He strightened me and said,"Why do you care? "

He was about to go but I grabbed his hand and turned him around. I said,"Heyy what happened? Why are you so upset? Tell me"

He didn't say anything and looked away so I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his face towards me. I looked straight in his eyes and said,"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't force you but never say that I don't care for you because I do
.I do care for you a lot so it bothers me to see you like this so whatever it is do your best and leave the rest to god. He is best planner."

He hugged me and said,"I don't know why this is happening?"

I don't know how long we stayed like this but when I tried to move away. He tightened his hold and said,"No. Stay like this with me for a while"

I said,"I want to tell you something important."

He broke the hug and said,"Not now Jiya. I have to go"

I said,"Where are you going?"

He said,"To receive someone from airport"

I said,"Your family??"

He said,"It's our family. They are not coming. Maahi is having final exams so no one is coming so you have to come tomorrow. I don't want any excuses otherwise I will be alone on my big day. You will come,right?"

I was not planning to go but who can say no to those puppy eyes.

I said,"Okay I will come."

he said,"promise"

I said,"yes promise"

He said,"Thank you. Bye. I have to go now"

He turned to go and walked few steps but then he turned back and came back towards me. He hugged me again and then kissed my forehead and said,"Take care"

Then he left. I felt it odd the way he is behaving.

I went back to outhouse and after one hour we left for outing. We enjoyed a lot and kids are also looking very excited and happy but my mind kept drifting back to Maan. Why he was so upset? What happened?

Me and Salina want to go for shopping so at evening Adeel, Sameer and kids returned to outhouse
and we went for shopping. After lots of struggle and trails we found perfect dresses for function. It was 8 at night when we reached home. Sameer already cooked food so after freshening up we had dinner and everyone left to their room as everyone was tired. I took my kids to our room. They also slept as soon as their body touched bed but I was not able to sleep. There was no reply from Maan. He is not lifting his phone and now it's coming as switched off. Where is he? I told watchman to inform me if Maan comes. I was waiting and I don't know when I drifted to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I called watchman but he said Maan didn't come home last night. His phone is still switched off. Where are you Maan?