36. Coming back

Jiya's pov:

I am feeling so tired. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Maan sleeping peacefully. I can't believe he is with me right now and we had such a wonderful night yesterday. I never thought I am ever going to be with him again like this. How I got so lucky to have him as my husband? He never gives up on me. Don't get tired of loving me. Ofcourse I also love him but his love is so unconditional. I can't help it but feel like I don't love him like he do. but I am trying...trying to give everything he desire for and love him with my everything. I am not going to lose him again. God has given me another chance to rectify my mistakes and I am not going to lose it again foolishly like before. Maan completes me and my family. I love you Maan. Thank you. Thank you so much for chasing me and not leaving me.

I kissed him on forehead. oh god he looks so cute while sleeping. I love you. I said and kissed his lips and placed my head on his chest.

I said,"I love you"

He tightend his hold around my waist and kissed my forehead then said,"I love you too"

I said,"You are awake?"

he said,"I woke up before you"

I said,"Why you didn't open your eyes?"

He teasingly said,"I wanted to see what my wife has in her mind after last night."

Oh God he has way with his words. This playful side of him I love the most. It shows how happy he is right now.

I said,"Pervert"

He smiled and said,"I can be anything for you"

I was speechless.

He opened his arms and said,"Come her. I am not yet done with you"

I gasped at his words. He laughed at my reaction and said,"What are you thinking? dirty mind. I want my return gift from you "

I said,"What do you want?"

He said,"Come here. I will tell you"

He opened his arms and I settled in his embrace

He showed me the ring which I gave to him on our first month anniversary.

He said,"I want you to make me wear it"

I said,"Why are you so pushing on wearing this ring?"

He said,"Because it's my first gift from you. It has so much meaning for me. You gave it to me when you first confessed your love for me. This ring holds so many memories so many moments, most important you made promise to love me forever and if you removed it then it means you don't feel same way about me anymore. Uou removed it Jiya.Why?"

I smiled. He still remember everything. I was under impression only girls are obsessed with this type of things but my Maan remembered every moment of our love. I am so happy knowing this.

He said,"Why are you smiling? I am not praising you."

I said,"How can you think that I will remove the ring Maan. It was with me everyday, every second except for few minutes when I was preparing for it's disguise"

He looked confused and said,"Disguise?? What do you mean by that? You are not wearing it on your finger or chain or bracelet then where?"

She smiled and said,"Let me show you"

I removed my ring from my hand and removed the cover of the ring.Actually I bought a big size ring which is shallow from inside and is open in middle.I placed maan's ring inside that.

I placed maan's ring inside that