10.Party

Maan's pov:

The only thing I wanted when I saw Jiya again was to get my revenge but it seems I was not made to hate her. I love her. I love everything about her. Even after what she did to me I want her back in my life but I don't want to be home wrecker like Sameer.

I thought to spend some time with Jiya and then go back to India and carry on with my life but once I started staying with her I saw the way she look at me, The way talks to me, The way she avoids the topic when I say Sameer is her husband I feel suspicious like she is hiding something from me. I want to know what's in her heart and I have only one day to do that. I got a good opportunity in the form of outing but I was very disappointed as I have to cancel my plan.

Ammi called me to say that Samaira came to London. I have to pick her up and spend the remaining time with her so it means I can't come back to Jiya's house. They should not know about her. Ammi really hates her. She can never accept her again. Anyway it won't happen as we have two different ways to go. I was not interested to meet Samaira but it seems she is very serious this time. Why now? I want to spend time with Jiya. It might be my last two days with her and it's very precious to me but I can't say no to Ammi. I was frustrated and irritated. Why this always happens to me?

I was so angry that I talked rudely with her but the way she handles me no one can. Her presence only can take all my worries. I love her alot but she is not my destiny. I felt like this is the last time I am seeing her. I don't want to go but I have no other choice so I asked her to come to the party and she agreed. I was so happy that I will get to see her again but sad as well that it's only for few hours.

I went to airport and Samaira came running to me and hugged me once she saw me. I slightly pushed her away then we went to hotel where I booked two rooms for her and me then we got ready and went on outing. My mind kept on thinking about Jiya. What is she doing? I thought of calling her butiIn hurry I forgot my phone at her house. I don't remember her number.. Ahhh I am so stupid.

It was so boring day for me but it seems Samaira was enjoying herself.
Once we reached hotel after dinner I directly went to my room and did my routine finally laid on bed to sleep but sleep was so far from my eyes. Yesterday she was sleeping in my arms. It felt so good. I am missing her like crazy. Her small body against mine. Her face on my chest. Her arms on my waist. Her smell. I miss everything about her. Our early morning banter about food. Her way of saying sorry. The way she placed her hands around my neck when I lifted her. I miss her. I miss her.

After sleepless night I finally feel asleep at early morning. I woke up by the sound someone knocking at my door. It was Samaira. She said that my whole family is coming. There are at airport right now and we have to go to pick them up. I was too shocked to react but Zaan said they are not coming but then how? I am happy but I am scared as well what if they see Jiya. I don't want her to get hurt. Ammi will definitely kill her. She is so angry with her.

I went to airport again to pick them.
Zaan gave me a bro hug. I took my princess from Maahi's hands. I kissed cheeks of Zara. My princess. I really love her. I wish I also can have my kids but that's not possible in this life. Jiya is only women that can be in my life and can have right over me.

Mom was trying very hard to get me married but I can never allow anyone to take my wife's place. It reserved for Jiya forever. This time it's seems Ammi is determined to get me married to Samaira but it will not happen.

Zaan said, "Bhai, surprised to see us here. We wanted to give you surprise so we lied to you."

I said, "I am really happy that you guys came. I think you all must be tired so let's go to hotel. We will talk later. "