17. Kids Time.

Adeel's pov:

I got ready and came out of room looking for Aliya. I saw her in kitchen. I was about to go there When I heard Ruhaan's voice. When did he wake up and came down? I saw him in Maan's arms. Oh shut. It's okay. Let Maan know the truth so I stood still at my place.

Maan said, "Papa?"

Ruhaan smiled at him and nodded his head.

Maan seems shocked. Maahi came there just in time.

Maahi said, "Heyy baby what are you doing here?"

Maan said, "It seems he is looking for his father"

Maahi said, "Oh is it? I will take him to his parents."

She took Ruhaan from Maan's hands.

Ruhaan started crying. I had no choice. I walked towards them and took Ruhaan in my arms.

He was about to say "Ad-"

I signed him to keep quiet so he got silent. He is smart kid.

Maahi said," He came here looking for you"

Maan said, "You have really cute kid."

I smiled sadly. It's so ironic that he don't know he is praising his own child.

My eyes widened when Aliya came there and said, "whose kid?"

Maahi said, "Adeel. He is married to Salina and has two beautiful kids."

I am so dead. She is looking at me like I betrayed her. She left from there without giving me a second glance. Ahhh.. I am getting frustrated of all this lies.

I was about to leave when Maahi said, "What's your name baby?"

Ruhaan smiled and said, "Ruhaan"

Maahi said, "Nice name"

I said, "I will just come."

She nodded and I left from there.

When Ruhaan said, "I want to stay with papa, Adi uncle"

I said, "okay Ruhaan but don't call him Papa. "

He said, "Why?"

I said, "Please oherwise I can't let you go with him"

I am taking risk but this is the only way to solve this issue. Jiya will never listen to me so I have to do this. Sorry Jiya but I want kids to spend time with Maan. I hope he gets to know that they are his kids.

He nodded.

I sighed in relief.

Maan's pov:

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that boy say, "I miss you papa"

But it turns out to be he is Adeel's child. I don't know why the way that boy is looking at me I can feel longing and love. But for whom? I just want to take that kid in my arms like he was before Adeel came here.

He was about to go when Maahi said, "What is your name baby?"

He said, "Ruhaan"

I was shocked the name which I want to give to my son. It hurts. He looks so familiar.

I was in my thoughts when Adeel came back and said, "Maan will you take care of him? I have to go out with some work. All others are resting after long flight."

I don't know why I felt a kind of happiness when I got to spend time with the kid.

I said, "Okay no problem."