8. Husband

Jiya's pov:

Maan said, "You what? Answer me? He is your husband not me then why you called me your husband? "

I don't know how to escape his question so I avoided his question and said, "I will take food to outhouse. They must be hungry. You have your breakfast. I will just come."

I quickly walked out and sighed in relief when he didn't follow me.

I went to outhouse. I am really missing my kids. When I entered Adeel said,"Finally you came. They were asking about you since they wake up. Aarzoo is crying and Ruhaan is very angry with you and don't want to talk with you. I will give you time with them."

I said."I brought breakfast. Please have it. I will come down once I get them ready"

He said,"okay" and left.

I went near my kids and Aarzoo came running to me and crying said,"Mumma, Where were you? I was waiting for you. Adi uncle is not taking me to you."

I hugged her and said,"I am sorry baby. Don't cry. I am here."

She calmed down and I lifted Aarzoo in my arms and kissed her cheek then walked towards Ruhaan and sat beside him and placed Aarzoo in my lap but it seems my baby boy is angry with me because he glared at me and then turned around not bothering that I was here. I turned him around and said,"My Ruhaan is angry with me? "

He nodded then I said,"Ruhaan is not going to talk with Mommy?"

He nodded

I said,"Why?"

He didn't say anything..ahh..he is too smart if Aarzoo was in his place she would have talked. Aarzoo never gets angry much but Ruhaan is little short tempered. It's won't be easy.

I said," Aarzoo baby as Ruhaan is not talking to me. We will eat chocolates by ourselves"

Aarzoo smiled and said, "Chocolates ..Yummy"

I gave her chocolates and I can see Ruhaan is side glancing at us. It won't take long for him now because he loves chocolates.

Ruhaan said,"I want chocolates."

I said,"If you talk with me then I will give you chocolates"

He kept a finger on his chin as if he is thinking then said,"okay but why are you not here?"

I smiled and gave him chocolates. I placed kiss on his cheek and placed him as well in my lap and said,"I am sorry baby but Momma was little busy but it will never happen again. I missed you babies. Sorry forgive mumma for leaving you alone." I holded my ears.

Both of them said,"okay"

I said,"Thank you my lovelies. Momma loves you a lot"
Both of them looked at me and they smiled then said," love you too"

I hugged them and tears started flowing from my eyes. What am I Doing? Hurting my husband, hurting my kids, hurting the people whom I care and love. For what? I don't know anymore what is right?

I came down with my babies after getting them ready.All of them were sitting on breakfast table and I placed Ruhaan and Aarzoo on baby table and sat beside them.

Adeel said,"Everything okay there?"

I said,"yes. Anyway it's gonna end tomorrow. He will leave after award ceremony."

Salina said," yeah but you are fine with it?"

Sameer said,"Are you sure you don't want to tell Maan about kids?"

I said," I don't know. Don't ask me anything because I am not sure what is right or wrong anymore and what I am going to do? "

Adeel said,"hmm..Are you coming to the party tomorrow?"