16. Web of Lies

Jiya's pov:

These four days were hell to me. Maan is going away from me and I made it happen. I have no one else to blame. This is my decision and it's all my fault. My heart hurts like anything. My kids are also suffering because they got me as their mother who is so weak that she can't even fight for her husband. I am not a good daughter, wife or mother. I have hurt my parents. I don't even know where they are. I hurt my husband again and again by rejected his love, care and affection which I carve every second. I hurt my kids by keeping them away from their father. I am good for nothing. I want to kill myself but I have to live for my children. It's becoming unbearable for me to bear this pain, guilt and burden of hurting my loved ones. I don't know till when I can go on like this with my life.

Today we are going to Mumbai in Adeel's private jet. I am taking kids along with me. I don't know how I will hide them from others but no matter what I can't leave my kids alone in other country.

We are sitting in plane now. Sameer and Salina seems lost in each other. Adeel is in his own thoughts. I am occupied with my kids. They are question banks. They ask never ending questions like Where we are going? Why we are going? Who will be there? But after sometime they both fell asleep. Ruhaan was placed his head on my shoulder and sleeping. Aarzoo was sleeping sitting on my lap.

I want to place them on bed but I was afraid to disturb their sleep so I let them sleep.

Once we reached mumbai airport Adeel took Ruhaan in his arms while he is still sleeping and Salina took Aarzoo. My hands are paining a little so I let them be with Salina and Adeel.

Once we came out of the airport Maahi came rushing towards me. She hugged me and said, "I missed you di. How are you?"

I smiled and hugged her back. She is still kid from inside.

I said, "I missed you too. I am good as you can see."

She broke the hug and moved back.

Zaan said, "Welcome back Jiya. It's been long."

I said, "yeah..Three years"

Maahi said, "Introduce me to your friends. I know Sameer but who is he?"

She pointed towards Adeel.

I said, "He is Adeel and this is Salina. We all stay together in London."

She said, "Nice. Hello everyone. Nice meeting you. Wait a second. Who are these adorable kids?"

I was panicked now. What to say?

Sensing my state Salina said, "My kids. They are my kids."

She smiled and said, "Cute. They are so cute. You have very lovely kids."

I smiled a little.

She said, "Where is your husband?"

Oh God how many questions she will ask.

I said, "We continue this once we reach hotel. I am feeling tired."

She said, "oh but you are not staying in hotel you are staying with us."

I was dumbfounded. No way I can't stay in same house as Maan. No. No. Please Allah.

I said, "Maahi I am more comfortable at hotel. Please."

She was about to say something when Zaan said, "She is right. It will not be nice. Ammi is also there."

Maahi said, "What are you saying Zaan? Why will ammi have problem with her? She is our guest. You are staying with us Jiya di no more arguments."