26.Love Songs

Maan's pov:

I searched everywhere in my room but I can't find it. Where I kept it? I am so stupid. Why I let my anger overcome my senses? Shut. Shut. I have no idea where to find it. It seems I have thrown it away.

I heard knock on the door. I looked at the door and saw Jiya standing there.

Jiya said,"M-Maahi is calling all of us downstairs for breakfast. I am taking kids."

I said,"Why are you having breakfast downstairs? We can have here."

She said,"Maahi want all of us to have breakfast together as we are leaving today."

She left taking kids with her. I sighed in disappoint. She will be leaving today. oh noo think Maan..think there must be a way to stop her.

We walked down everyone was at table except Ammi. I sat beside Jiya.
Ammi came and was not happy that Jiya was there . I can see that in her eyes.

She said,"What is she doing here? I told you Maan to keep her and her kids away from me."

When I told her that Ruhaan and Aarzoo are my kids and I want to keep them here she got very angry. I thought she would be happy but she strictly told me that she don't want any of them here. I am wondering may be Ammi told Jiya to stay away from me but I am not sure. I have to find out.

Maahi said,"They are leaving today so I thought why not have breakfast together."

She said,"It's good they are leaving. Have breakfast together but send my breakfast to my room. I can't eat with them. You might have forgot but I have not because of her my son almost died."

oh noooo Please don't say anymore. I don't want Jiya to know about that.

I said,"Ammi why are you talking about that now? Please don't say anything"

She said,"Why Maan? Still you are taking her side. She don't deserve this. I almost lost you because of her."

I said,"It's nothing like that. It was just an accident. Please children are here. Stop this."

She said," So what? Let them know how selfish there mom is"

I just can't take it anymore.

I said,"Enough is enough Ammi. Just stop. You go to your room, We will send breakfast. Please Ammi."

Ammi said,"It's not even been two days since she came and she already started creating differences between us."

oh god.

I said,"Ammi please for me. Please stop"

Ammi said,"Fine. I won't say anything." and she left. She had tears in her eyes.

I looked at Jiya she also had tears in her eyes. I don't know what to do about them.

Maahi said,"I am sorry. I didn't know it will turn out like this. I just wanted to spend some more time with you guys"

Salina said,"It's not your fault. Actually I think we should go out somewhere as outing. What we will do just by sitting here at home?"

Sameer said,"Salina just think before you speak."

Salina said,"but I just wanted to lift everyone's mood."

I said,"I think it's good idea. How about we go to beach? It will be fun. kids will also like it"

Maahi said,"but bhai you don't go to-"

I interrupted her saying,"Maahi, I think we should got to beach. What do you say guys?"