41.Plan

Jiya's pov:

When I woke up I was in Maan's arms. I love wake up to this site every morning. I think I should talk to him as it's getting too much. I don't want to stay away from him anymore. I kissed his forehead. I love him. My husband my Maan. I will make delicious breakfast for him and then I will talk with him. I prepared clothes for him and got freshen up then went downstairs.

I was making breakfast when I heard voices from upstairs so I walked towards steps when I heard

Adeel saying , "Stop playing with Jiya's life. I don't think you should do what you are planning to do. I am just tired of this hide and seek game."

Maan said, "Adeel, Let me handle my life. Don't interfere in it"

Adeel said, "Same goes for you"

I said, "What's happening here? Why are you guys fighting?"

Both looked startled and Maan said, "Nothing Jiya. I was just telling Adeel to not stay in same room with Aliya"

Adeel rolled his eyes and said, "Stop making it big issue"

I placed hand on Maan's shoulder and said, "Maan they are adults now. Let them decide."

Maan said, "Okay as you wish"

Adeel said, "Only Jiya can make you silent. You are arguing with me from 15 minutes. Jiya said one word abd you are quiet. "

Maan said, "Once you get married you will also know what happens when you go against your wife's words."

Adeel said, "I already know yaar. I can never say no to Aliya"

Maan smiled and said, "yes we can never say no to them"

Why they are acting so weird? Maan? Adeel? What they were talking before I came here?

I said, "I made breakfast so all of you come down"

Sameer and Salina also joined us for breakfast.

Salina said, "What are you doing here? Why don't you leave her alone? You are getting married to Samaira, right? Then what are you doing here?"

What's with my friends? Why they are so angry with Maan?

I said, "Salina what are you saying? Please stop this and eat your breakfast"

Salina said, "Why? Enough of this now. I am tired of seeing you like this. If he is moving on then why can't you? I will not allow you to stay married to him if he gets married to Samaira. You have to listen to me this time and marry Ilhan."

I was shocked. How could she talk about Ilhan in front of Maan?

Sameer said, "Salina I told you not to talk about it with her right now."

Maan said, "Who is this Ilhan? "

Salina said," He is the one who wants to marry Jiya from long time. He was waiting for Jiya to get divorced. "

I said,"Salina enough. Just shut up."

Salina said," Jiya, You scolded me for him. Okay fine, I will leave from here. "

She left before I could say anything.

Maan also left from there. What the hell is happening here?

Sameer went to Salina's room and I followed Maan who went to study room. He sat on sofa silently and I sat beside him. I said," Maan, Are you okay? "

Maan said," What do you think? I got to know that my wife is just waiting to get divorced from me so she can marry someone else. Is this the reason why you are pushing me to marry Samaira? So that you can marry that Ihlam"