Hey there!

Okay, I'm trying out a new story while doing my other story. Updates on both will likely be parallels of eachother; as in, one will update the day before the other.

Now, about the OC, it's going to be the same in most stories, same past, but differentiating in all stories, powers will be different, and other changes to accommodate.

Now, if you're wondering why I thought this up, I saw many theories saying that Black Diamond was the fusion between all the diamonds, but I truly doubt that. After all, the diamonds clearly put some distaste into the whole "Cross Gem Fusion" thing, and in my eyes, the diamonds all seem like different gems, plus, they're already powerful by themselves.

Now, off of the tangent, I wish to reintroduce the same OC from the RWBY story, ZACHARY BRADLEY!!!

Info:

Name- Zachary Bradley

Age-

Human Years- 16

Gem Years- 15,916

Height-
6'0
6'11 (Enraged)
5'5 (Saddened)

Weight- 162 Pounds

Weapons-
A Large, black edged scythe, with a black 2 foot blade at the end of the staff.

At each notch on the staff, the wielder is able to detach from the point and reattach to any other open point on the weapon, creating a new weapon, and if used correctly, said detachments could be sent flying at the enemy.

Gem- Black Diamond.

Gem Origin- Early in the Earths development, Black Diamond crash landed, after being attacked by a strange race of warriors with furry tails.
After landing, Black Diamond was on the brink of destabilization, closer to her gem cracking to the breaking point, until a lone human found and nurtured her back to health.
As time passed, the two fell in love, eventually leading to Black Diamond giving her body to form a child. Generation after generation passed, with no clear sign of the gem powers... until now.

Gem Location: Within his Heart.

Appearance:

Hair- Shaggy, shoulder length (Normal)
Standing, spiked (Enraged)
Tangled, lower back length (Saddened)

Hair color- Dark Brown (Normal)
Black (Enraged)
Grey ( Saddened)

Eye Color- Deep Purple (Normal)
Blood Red (Enraged)
Light Blue (Saddened)

Skin color- Pale white

Clothing- Grey sleeveless hoodie with torn coat tails, purple long sleeve shirt, baggy black jeans, grey converses.

Star design- Chapter cover.

Star Location- On the back of the hoodie.

Appearance-

Personality:

Personality:

Usual Self: Energetic, playful, optimistic

Enraged: Bloodthirsty, ruthless, snappy

Saddened: Depressed, regretfull, sorrowful

Gem power- Due to his innate inheritance of the diamond heritage, the first in over 15000 years to have used them, he has no real experience in the field, besides his weapon, he is basically the same as Steven, learning from scratch.

Skills and Powers-

Combat Mastery: Travelling the world for ten years, he's had many encounters with combat situations, and learning from different masters in the world, giving him a multitude of fighting opportunities when in combat.

Improved strength, speed, and endurance: As a reincarnation of a gem, specifically a diamond, his overall fitness is increased immensely, more so when compared to other humans.

Pure Rage: When truly enraged, Zachary can call upon the power of his rage, gaining the features of the late Black Diamond, with some of the benefits; multiplied speed, increased size, and a dark bloodlust, distracting all those who face him, due to his terrifying aura.

Solemn Visage: As Zachary can draw upon rage for power, sadness does the exact opposite, draining him of his powers, leaving him as vulnerable as any other human, even his features changing a bit, but not too much.

And that's that, the OC info has been updated for this story. Hopefully, whoever reads this finds this enjoyable, and please give me some tips or any suggestions. Also, if there are any inaccuracies to the story, please forgive me, I have to watch the show again, and catch up also.

Anyways, PEACE!!!