Chapter 10- Anger fuels... Pizza?

( A/N Quick shout out to my first vote, towerofbable, thank you so much, I never even thought I'd get a vote.

Anyways, ONWARDS!)

Third Person POV

Standing up, Garnet simply nods towards the others, before walking towards Amethysts previous location.

Steven: Woah, Garnet, you're already fighting Zachary? Are you sure?

Looking back, she smirked.

Garnet: I may be hindered now, but I'm still strong.

Turning back, she summons her gauntlets, smashing them against eahother.

Zachary: 'kay, I'm going to go hulk mode now!

Garnet: Alright!

Sitting in the bleachers, Steven leaned forward in excitement, Pearl leaning as well, though worried, whereas Amethyst simply leaned back, lazing about.

Steven: How strong do you think this form is Pearl?

Pearl: It doesn't matter if it's strong, Garnet just needs to remember that Zachary is just like you Steven  which is why, she didn't fight you.

Steven: Then, why is she fighting Zachary?

Pearl: Because he's an unknown factor, he renders her future vision unusable, making it near impossible to predict his moves, and intern, she wants to test how powerful Zahary may be, and his powers are. I just hope she doesn't go to far...

Looking back towards the two, they notice Zachary beginning to growl under his breath, growing in height, hair beginning to blacken and stand, with a killer aura pouring from his figure.

The growl soon fell silent, his eyes snapping open, his eyes now a blazing crimson.

Garnet: You ready Zachary?

Without saying a word, he summoned his scythe, it's appearance changing again.

This time, it's staff lengthened to match his new height, the end blade now another foot longer, leaving closer to the length of a claymore.

The actual scythe blade was the same, but it's edge was more jagged, looking as though it wasn't cared for in ages, it's sharp ends now able to tear with searing pain.

Without warning, he reached towards the end blade, detaching it quickly, placing the scythe on his back, wielding the sword in both hands.

Garnet: Lets begi-

Not letting her finish, Zachary leaped into the air, and threw his sword down with immense strength, surprising the onlookers and opponent.

Dodging the blade, Garnet rolled to the left, only to be met with a large scythe around her midsection, pulling her into the air, before being slammed back down, quickly followed by an axe kick, before her teenage assailant jumped back, grabbing his weapon again.

Pearl: W-WHA?! HOW?! WHAT?!

Steven: Woah...

Amethyst didn't say anything, to awed by her previous opponents now merciless assault.

Garnet, standing back up, dusted off her clothes, before looking back at the male, who now had the sword strapped to his waist, his scythe now held behind him, the staff resting on his shoulders.

Garnet: *Under Breath* Well, I guess I shouldn't hold back...

Punching her gauntlets together, Garnet charged at Zachary, the teen now crouched low.