A/N: Soooo... yeaaaah...

So... wow... I'm surprises... I haven't updated this iiiinnn...

...

...two...

...

...years...

Yeah, Its about time I changed that!

So, now I'm gonna try to update this, seeing as how occassionally this story still gets picked up every now and then is enough to make me think 'Huh, this is actually being read? Wow!'

In all honesty, I sort've lost my passion to write just one thing. (Seeing as how I've got like 50 something stories written up in unpublished simply because I was bored.)

But now that I've come back to the thing that sort've sparked my hobby, I wanna continue.

Now, I'm not gonna make the schedule consistent or make it absolutely known when I'm gonna update this book or any future book, but I will try to keep a flow going, and even try to branch out.

To put it bluntly, I'm gonna start trying, key word, trying to keep a semi-consistent update schedule, and that may come with other Reader!Insert Stories.

If any body actually does care, I am sorry that it took... well, two years for me to update.

But enough of the awkward text that you have to read.

Imma now go and work on that next update that's taken two years to produce.

Thank you all for showing this small piece of work so much attention, I hope that you show as much interest in the next coming parts.

I will speak to you all in the next part.

Anyways, PEACE!