Accusations

Miranda's POV:
"Why do you keep coming home late Shawn" I scream.
"I'm busy Miranda, I have a job" he yells back.
"So do I, neither one of us has a job that makes us work until 3 in the morning EVERY day" I yell.
"Mine does" he screams.
"I don't believe you" I say lowering my voice.
"What's that supposed to mean" he says angrily.
"I think your cheating Shawn" I say sadly.
"Are you serious" he says shocked and angry.
I just nod my head as I look away from him.
He scoffs and walks away.
"Where are you going Shawn"  I ask quietly.
"Out" he says.
"Where" I ask.
"Just out Miranda" he says raising his voice.
"Whatever, probably to see her" I scoff.
"You're pathetic" he spits out at me with disgust written on his face.
I stand there shocked and hurt that he called me that. He walks out the door, slamming it on his way out.
Silent tears stream down my face as I sit on the couch.
      ~~~Skip Time~~~
It's been a while since he left. It's now 1:37 a.m. and he hasn't even called. Not that I should really expect him to. After about 10 more minutes I hear the doorknob jiggle. I look over to see Shawn walk through the door. He looks over at me and sighs. He takes of his jacket and shoes, and comes to sit next to me. "I'm sorry Miranda, I didn't mean to fight with you. I've been so busy with the new album and everything. I never realized how much it was hurting you. I swear I'm not cheating on you" he says lowly.
"Shawn, I'm sorry I accused you of cheating. I know you wouldn't do something like that, I don't know what came over me." I say.
He looks at me and smiles. He kisses me and pulls me to our bedroom. "Let's get some sleep my love" he says lovingly. I smile at him and we both change. Once we are in bed, I cuddle into him. He turns off the lights, and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight" he says. I just smile and go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An imagine for Mirandakay02 I hope you like it love! It's not my best, but it's like 2 in the morning and I'm tired. I'm sorry! :(