• Chapter 2 •

Kaye POV

"Kaye wake up!" I heard an annoying voice, probably Hayes. I opened my eyes and saw Hayes standing there. I sat up and looked out the window "It's still dark." I said. "It's six in the morning." He said.

"Six! And you woke me up!" I yelled. He shrugged and laid down in my bed. For someone I just met, he sure is getting comfortable. "Please wake up, I hate being up by myself." He said. I sat back up and grabbed my phone. "Want to go wake my best friend up?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "Sure." He said. I got up and went to Cameron's room grabbing his sweater. I tried sneaking out but I hit my foot on his door. "Kaye?" He said rubbing his eyes. I quickly walked out and Hayes was putting his sweats on over his shorts.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we quietly walked downstairs and walked outside. We walked across the street and walked in her house. "You just walk in?" He chuckled. "Yeah, we're really close, plus they don't answer the door." I said.

We snuck upstairs to her room and she was sleeping. "WAKE UP!" I screamed jumping her bed. "You little bitch." She mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Hot boys here." She smirked noticing Hayes. "Stop." I said. "Come on. We're going back to my house." I said. "My brothers leaving today, so let me tell him." She said.

"Does she only live with her brother?" Hayes asked. I nodded. "He's twenty one. She's staying with us because he is going to visit his girlfriend." I said.
"Oh." He smirked. "Don't try anything." I pointed a finger at him. She came back in with her brother.

"KAYE!" He yelled hugging me tightly. "You do this every time you see me." I laughed. "Yeah yeah." He said. He noticed Hayes and looked him up and down. "What's your name?" He asked Hayes acting tough. "H-Hayes." Hayes stuttered.

"Have a girlfriend?" He asked. Hayes shook his head. "These two, are off limits." He snapped. Hayes nodded scared. "Stop. You're scaring him." Madison said. I laughed and they said bye. "I'll miss you, call me everyday." He told her.

"Tell Cameron to call me later." He told me. I hugged him again and nodded. "I will, I'll miss you." I said. "Bye guys." He said. We said bye and walked outside, back to my house.

We walked inside and went to my room. "You can take the bunk with Hayes." I told her. Instead, she laid on my bed. "My bed is of limits." I said.
"Not to me it isn't." She said. Mom came in. "Why are you guys up so early? Girls this is really early for you." She said.

We both looked at Hayes. "You should feel special. The girls won't even get up for food." She said. We laughed nodding our heads because it was true.

"I will get up for Justin Bieber, but you haven't tried that one." I said. "I'll get up for Zayn Malik, but you haven't tried that one." Madison said.

"Hey Hun, Cameron said he told you about us leaving and I wanted to come talk to you." She said sitting on my bed beside me. "No Cameron already told me you guys were going to tell me, I'm okay." I said. "He said you were really upset, I just don't want you to feel like we're leaving you." She said.

"No parents sounds fun to me." I smirked. "I will be calling everyday and checking up on you. I can still ground you even when I'm not here." She said.

"Yeah I know." I mumbled

The parents had left early that morning and we were all in the living room watching a scary movie.

Me and madison were laughing really hard. "This is a scary movie! Why are y'all laughing?" Cameron asked.

"Scary movies are dumb." I laughed. The tv got loud and the boys jumped. "I got you bae." Carter said holding Matthew.

"I got you bae." Madison mimicked and we copied them. They glared and the rest of us laughed.

"Are you taking your sister to magcon?" Matthew asked. "I have no choice." Cameron said. "You're stupid." Hayes told Matthew. "You're ugly." Matthew told him. "Hayes isn't ugly." Madison said. "Stop." I told her. "I count that as flirting." I added.

"Kaye, mom said you, Hayes, and Madison are not to be out of my sight." He said reading his message. "No fair, what about them." Madison said referring to the boys. "We're old enough to take care if ourselves babies." Carter smirked.

"Madison is fifteen." I said. "I'm about to turn fifteen." Me and Hayes said. "When?" Matthew asked. "June eighth." "June nine." We said at the same time. "Woah." Carter said. I looked at Hayes and he looked at me.

"I'm older than you!" He teased. "By a day!" I yelled. He started dancing around the living room and I shook my head laughing. "Our moms gave birth around the same time." Cameron told Nash.

"This friendship is fate, hug me brotha!" Nash yelled and they hugged. We laughed.

"I'm hungry." Madison said. "That's not a surprise." I said. She threw a pillow at me. "Am I lying?" I asked.

"No. but still." She said. "I'm hungry too." Hayes said. "I just want some French fries." I said. "The little children are hungry, feed them." Nash told Cameron.

"If someone calls me a freaking child again I'm cursing y'all out." Madison snapped. "She will do it," Cameron told them. "Child." Carter smirked. She looked at him then got up and jumped on him. She sat on top of him slapping his face.

We were all laughing and she stopped. "Come on, we're going to get Taco Bell." Cameron said. "Ew." Matthew said. We all looked at him. You're joking right." Nash said. "I'm not." He said. "You're staying here." Cameron said.

"What why? because I hate Taco Bell?" He asked. "YES." We all said. we all got in the car. "How come that other girl isn't here?" Hayes asked. I gave him a confused look. "The other one from the party." He said. "Oh her parents don't like me." I said.

"Because of the attitude?" He asked. I slapped his arm, laughing a bit. "Ow!" He whined, holding it. "And I actually don't know, they just don't. I probably did something." I shrugged. "Are y'all close?" He asked. I nodded. "Wow and her parents don't like you." Ge chuckled. "Sucks doesn't it?" I said.

"Maybe that's a sign." Carter said. "I sign for what? Other parents won't like me?" I said. He shrugged and laughed. "I was trying to make you feel better." He chuckled. "I wasn't sad." I laughed. "You're close friends parents don't like you and you're okay with that?" Matthew chuckled.

"I'm friends with her, not her parents." I said. "True." They said. I hate being hated but it's whatever I guess. "Well I'm your only friend so no need to worry about it." Hayes smirked, wrapping his arms around me. "No." Madison snapped pushing him off the seat.

"Ow!" He yelled, trying to get up. "That's why you where a seatbelt dumbass." She said. "I thought you liked him?!" Cameron laughed. "Not anymore and I just thought he was cute. plus he's like two." she said, giving him a dirty look.

Glad that happened, it would have been awkward if they dated.