• Chapter 74 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kaye, we need to go back to the house so you can pack a few things, until trey and I figure out what we're going to do." Mom said.

Cameron and I sighed, "mom, I want to be in my home." I said. "I'm sorry, but no Kaye. I'm not going back there and you're not leaving my sight." She said.

"This isn't fair." I said. "Kalyn, I don't care." she said. "stop being a bitch about things." I mumbled.

"Young lady other room now!" She yelled. "Mom s-" she cut Cameron off. "No Cameron, you aren't getting her out of this one. Kalyn Shay D- room now." She said.

"You don't even know what last name to use." I snapped, "I wish I were with my real dad. You make him look good."

I walked out of the hotel room and Matthew followed. "Kaye, you went to far. You're not the only one going through this, it's hard on your mom too. You don't know what your dad did for your mom to go off." He said.

He was right, I went to far.

I sighed and we went back in there. Everyone looked at me and I looked away.

"Where's mom?" I asked. "Crying, in the other room." Cameron said. I sighed and went to the other room.

"Mom, I'm sorry." I said. "I know it's tuff Kalyn, but you have to understand that I don't do what I do for no reason, everything has a reason." She said.

"I know, I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry." I sighed. She nodded. "I'm ready to go to the house to get my things." I said.

She nodded and we went to the other room.

"Mom would have slapped me if I called her a bitch." Cameron told me. "Hah." I smirked.

"Bitch." He said. "Ass." I said. "I can hear the both of you." Mom said. "Cameron said it first!" I yelled.

I wrapped my arms around Matthews torso and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

We walked downstairs and I got in moms car, along with Matthew and everyone else rode with Cameron.

We got home and walked inside. Dad was talking My moms mom, Lydia.

"Kaye, honey." She smiled, once she saw me. She smiled and hugged me. "Where's cam?" She asked.

"Right here." Cameron said. She smiled and hugged him. I looked at dad. "Come here." He said. I walked over and hugged him.

"I love you." He said. "Don't let us go dad." I said. "I'm not going to." He said. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead.

I went upstairs and Matthew helped me pack my clothes. "I have cheer tomorrow, are you going to come?" I asked.

"I'm in a lot of trouble Kaye.. I don't know if I can stay." He said. "Your mom doesn't know you're here?" I asked. "She said school was important and that I had to wait until the weekend but I couldn't wait, I needed to be here you." He said.

I finished packing and I grabbed his arm going downstairs.

"Mom, Matthews mom doesn't know he's down here, can you call his mom?" I asked. "Kalyn!" Matthew whined.

"Matthew that isn't okay." Mom sighed. "We're going to go to the temporary house and we'll call your mom then." She said.

"I have football practice, I'll see you later Kaye." Hayes said. "Thanks him for being here Hayes." I smiled. He nodded and Nash drove him to his practice.

"We'll catch up with you guys later." Carter said. We nodded. I hugged Cameron goodbye.

"I love you." I said. "I love you Kaye." He said.