• Chapter 42 •

• Kaye POV •

"She has food poisoning?" Cameron asked worriedly. The doctor nodded and gave Cameron medicine and paper work that he had to sign.

He took my hand and we walked out. everyone stood up. "what's wrong?" Matthew asked Cameron. "she has a food poisoning and they're going to keep her over night on medication." He said.

I groaned. I hate hospitals.

"Can you guys go home and get a few things for me?" I asked. "I'll go." Hayes said.

You know he's a good person when he still does things for you even when he's mad.

"I'll drive him." Matthew said. "yeah, can you guys get food too?" Madison said. we all looked at her and she laughed.

"What, I want a chicken wing." Madison said. "me and Madison are going to get food, what do you guys want?" Carter asked. "I'm staying." Madison said.

"I want pizza." I said.

"Kaye, you can go to your room now." The nurse told me. I nodded and me and Cameron walked in there.

I laid down and he laid down next to me. I laid my head on his chest and started to fall asleep.

• Matthew POV •

I got in the car and Hayes got in the front. "what do you think you're doing?" Carter asked opening Hayes' door.

"I always sit in the back!" Hayes whined. "Exactly! get in the back." Carter said. Hayes refused and Carter punched him before getting in the back with Madison.

"Baby." Carter murmured. I chuckled and we drove to the house. Me and Hayes went to Kaye's room and started packing her a few things.

I grabbed her leggings and my sweater and put it in there. "I already put a sweater in there." Hayes said. "but she likes my sweater." I said.

"Then why is she always wearing mine?" Hayes asked. I took the sweater that he put in there and threw it across the room.

Hayes looked at me, then did the same thing to my sweater. "dude stop, we don't have time for this." I said putting the sweater back in there.

He rolled his eyes and went downstairs.

I grabbed her bag and went downstairs. "what's wrong with Hayes?" Madison asked. "what happened?" I asked. "he just stormed through here and went back to the car." Carter said.

"Nothing." I shook my head. we got back in the car and this time carter was siting in the passengers seat.

"Where are we eating?" I asked. "taco bell." Madison said. "I hate Taco Bell." Carter said. "Little Caesars is right by it." I said.

I drove to Taco Bell and we all got out. "Hayes." I said. he looked at me. "what?" He asked. "look, I hate fighting or whatever we do." I said.

"Me too, I'm sorry man." He said. "We cool?" I asked. "we're cool." He half smiled. we walked inside Taco Bell and order twelve taco pack.

Me and Hayes waited for the tacos while madison and Carter got pizza.

~ Later ~

We were all in Kaye's hospital room just hanging out. I laid next to her and she laid her head on me.

"I need my leggings." She said. I got up and got them out of her bag. "thank you." She kissed me.

She put them on and we laid back down.

~ Later ~

• Kaye POV •

Everyone was sleeping and I got up walking over to where Hayes was

"Hayes?" I said waking him up. Hayes looked at me. "are we still fighting?" I asked. He sighed and sat up.

"I'm sorry." He said. I hugged him. "me too."

I forget why we weren't even speaking so I just apologized too.

"Thank you for being there for me, even when I threw up on you." I half smiled. he chuckled, "best friends are there no matter what." He said.

I hugged him again and then I went back to my bed.

~ 1 Week Later ~

"Kaye get up." I heard Matthews raspy voice. I turned over and he was sitting on my bed rubbing his eyes.

I got up and Matthew went back to his room. I looked over to see hayes and madison still sleeping.

Dad moved the childish bunk bed and just put to twin size beds on the other side of my room.

My room was actually really big.

I stood on Hayes' bed and started jumping on it. "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER GET YOUR ASS UP!" I screamed.

I hopped from his bed and onto Madison's bed. "Bitch if you jump in my bed I will punch you." She mumbled.

"Well damn." I said mimicking carter. She laughed and I got off her bed. "Don't do that again." Hayes groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry Benjamin." I smirked. "Shut up Kalyn." He said. I laughed and I grabbed my clothes.

"FIRST TO SHOWER HAH!" I yelled. They both got up and we all ran to the bathroom.

We all started fighting and Cameron walked in the bathroom and shut it. "HEY!" We all yelled. "Sorry. Nash is using my bathroom." He said opening the door then closing it again.

"What the hell? I have a bathroom in my room." I said. The both looked at each other then me.

"NO!" I yelled running to my bathroom. Hayes grabbed my waist and pulled me back, causing me to fall.

"Sorry." He said and shut the bathroom door locking it.

"Shouldn't have said anything." Madison laughed sitting on her bed. I glared at her and went to mom and dad's room.

I just took a shower in there.

After my shower I got dressed and put on leggings, a crop top tank that showed a little stomach, and my black vans.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom.

It was five in the morning and I was super tired. "why can't we ever fly during the day?" I asked cameron. he shrugged, "mom books out flights."

"She does that on purpose, she probably thinks she's funny." I mumbled.

I stole Cameron's beats and put them on my head. I put on my music and started singing and dancing.

Hayes POV

"YOU REMIND ME OF MY BAE!" I heard Kaye singing. I walked downstairs and she was dancing.

It's like she wasn't trying to dance but it looked so cute. Her dancing is really cute.

I walked in the living room and she took my hand and started dancing. I laughed and sat down.

"YOU REMIND ME OF MY BAE WOAH OH MY BAE!" She sang to Carter.

Carter got up and started dancing. They laughed and Matthew came downstairs.

"BAE!" Kaye yelled jumping on him. She wrapped her legs around his torso and continued dancing.

"And I'll be out here with him, but you're on my mind all day! You remind me of my bae!" She sang to him.

"I am your bae." He chuckled. "I'm bae." Madison said glaring at him.

"Alright let's go!" Cameron yelled.

_________________________

It's like half and half! Half like Kayes and half like Katthew !

Kayes is cute, just a lot of problems I guess.

20 votes

10 comments