• Chapter 22 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kalyn Shay Dallas!" Mom yelled at me. "I didn't think all of this would happen!" I yelled. "room right now!" She yelled.

"Kaye shouldn't be in trouble, I shouldn't have fought." Hayes said. he looked at me 'I'm so sorry' he mouthed.

"No, I shouldn't have yelled at Hayes." Matthew said. "we'll look where that got us." I said. "Kaye." Matthew said. "it's Kalyn." I said.

I turned around and went to my room. "what happened?" They asked. "please can everyone leave but Madison, Taylor and Nash." I said. they all looked confused. Taylor was nodding his head, "yeah that's right." Taylor smirked.

"Kaye." Cameron said. "Cameron, you're going to be really mad. Just please go for now." I said. he nodded and they all left.

"Matthew got mad because of me and Hayes being all close and that's why they got into a fight. I told them I was dating Matthew." I said.

Their mouths dropped. "Kaye, Cameron's going to kill Matthew." Nash said. "I know." I mumbled. "do you want me to tell him?" Taylor asked.

"I want to tell him, but he's going to be pissed and I'm really scared." I said. "come on." Taylor said, taking my hand.

He walked me to Cameron's room. "Everyone move it or lose it." He told everyone.

I stood away from Cameron and Taylor sat on the bed. "okay, a few weeks ago Matthew and Kaye almost kissed." Taylor started. Cameron was already getting mad.

"Cameron don't get mad." Nash said. "is there more?" Cameron asked. Taylor nodded. "Kaye knew you would get mad if she even liked Matthew, so her and Mathew dated secretly. today Matthew got really jealous of her and Hayes and that's why they got in a fight." Taylor finished.

Cameron looked pissed. "are you fucking kidding me Kalyn!" He yelled at me. "what was I supposed to do! I liked him!" I yelled.

"Then you could have fucking told me! But no. You kept it from me. ME out of all people and it was with my so called best friend!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I don't even want to call you my sister and quite frankly I don't even have to! You know why? Because we're not related by blood and I'm glad! Have fun with your stupid boyfriend, clearly you wanted him that bad. guess what Kalyn, you can have him, you just don't have me anymore!" He yelled.

"Cameron! You're taking this way to far. Kaye wanted to tell you but she knew this would happen so she didn't!" Nash yelled. "did you know?" Cameron asked him.

"Cameron stop." I said. "did you fucking know?" He asked again. "Cameron." Nash said. "DID YOU FUCKING KNOW SHE WAS DATING MATTHEW!" He screamed.

"Yes I knew." Nash said. "I fucking hate you." Cameron said. "This isn't Nash's fault. He wanted to tell you and that's the first thing he was going to do but we begged him not to, not until we were serious about our relationship. be mad at me, hate me, don't hate Nash." I said.

"I fucking hate you all." Cameron snapped. "Cameron, man." Taylor said. "shut the fuck up!" He yelled. Nash and Cameron are really close and Cameron just told him he fucking hated him.

Cameron started yelling and there were some hurtful things said. the door opened and everyone came in.

Hayes hugged me and I cried into him. "Cameron stop!" Mom yelled. "did you know too, mom? Did you fucking know too!?" Cameron yelled. "no, I didn't know but you need to calm down." She said.

"You fucking bastard! That's my little sister!" He yelled turning to Matthew. he pushed him and Matthew fell back. Cameron started punching him.

"STOP CAMERON!" I screamed. I got out of Hayes's arms and pulled Cameron away from Matthew.

I kneeled down next to Matthew crying really hard. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He said. I helped him up.

"Nash, Cameron, Matthew, Taylor, Hayes, and Kaye stay. everyone else go wait in the living room." Nila said. "Really?" Madison said walking out.

Taylor explained to them what happened. "Kaye, you have to understand you hurt Cameron. you tell him everything and he has the right to be mad." Mom said.

"If he so called cared and loved me he would have listened to me. I really liked Matthew and he wouldn't let me be around any boys. how do you think I felt when everyone got to kiss who they loved but I couldn't. How do you think I felt when everyone would cuddle with their boyfriend or girlfriend." I said.

"And that's something you need to understand Cameron, Kaye's growing up and she's at that point where she's starting to like guys." Mom said. "I don't want her getting hurt mom. I hate seeing her cry." He said.

That made me beyond pissed.

"Shut up Cameron! just shut up! You said you hate seeing me cry, but do you not remember what you just told me to seconds ago! You told me you didn't want me to be called your sister anymore and you were glad we weren't blood related so you didn't have to call me your sister! You said you hated me! I rather get my heart broken everyday by a guy than ever hear that again! I thought you cared and loved me but after what was said today, I don't believe it. I would have never said that to you." I cried.

"I didn't mean it Kaye, I was just mad." He said. "I don't want to hear it. you said it and when you said it you meant it. you might not mean it now, but when it was said you did. don't worry, you'll be gone next year then you're free from me." I said.

"Can you guys leave so I can have a word with Cameron?" Mom asked. we nodded and left. Nash sat on the couch and I sat on his lap hugging him.

We both cried. I got up and tried to calm down, I started crying harder. "Kaye breathe." Callie said. Madison stood up. "breathe." She told me.

I kept thinking about what happened today. I felt my chest tightening and my breathing got heavy.

"No, something's happening." Taylor said. "Kaye you have to breathe, Hayes get her some water." Nash said.

The next thing I knew, I was falling and everything went black.