• Chapter 25 •

• Hayes POV •

We were all back home and it's never been so quiet and there's never been so much tension.

Nila came downstairs. "are you guys serious. It's been two days now and this house is still quite." She said. "Isn't that how you like it?" Nash asked. "not when it's like this." She mumbled.

"Well that's how it is now." I said. "Cameron and Nash, you guys are best friends and you guys need to make up." She said. Cameron looked at Nash.

"Supposedly I'm not a good best friend so that's not going to happen." Nash snapped. "yeah, he's right. it's not going to happen." Cameron snapped.

"I'm surprised you even agreed with me." Nash hissed. "I'm surprised you still haven't gotten the hint I don't want you speaking to me." Cameron hissed. "I'm surprised y'all haven't made up yet." Taylor said quietly.

They glared at him. "it's true." Callie said. "of course she has something to say." Kaye mumbled. "you can say it to my face." Callie snapped.

Kaye stood up in front of her. "I said of course you have something to say." She said loud and clear. Callie rolled her eyes looking away.

"This is all Matthews fault." She mumbled. "No it's fucking not. I'm tired of everyone blaming Matthew for this." Carter snapped.

"Exactly, I'm not saying it's Kaye's fault but she was in the relationship too. It was her choice too to keep it a secret not just Matthews." Madison said.

"I agree. it's my fault, I should have been straight forward with everyone," Kaye said. "I'm still not friends with the guys." Cameron mumbled. "So awkward." Shawn told me.

"Right." I told him. "you guys need to make up." Nila said. "Nila, you're such a peacemaker." I said. "that's just who I am." She smirked.

"My flight is later tonight, I'm going to pack." Matthew mumbled. Kaye's eyes saddened, so did Carter's. "I'm gonna help." Kaye said. "me too." Carter said. I still didn't like him.

"I'm not gonna help, I'm gonna sit on your bed and watch." Madison said. Matthew chuckled. "I'm gonna miss your laziness." He told her.

She flipped her hair, "I already know." She smirked. they went upstairs.

• Later •

Kaye was saying goodbye to Matthew and was crying. "I'll text, facetime, and call you everyday. I promise." He told her.

She hugged him. "have a safe flight." She said. I don't think they cared about everyone watching, because they started making out in front of everyone.

I saw Cameron's fist tightening but Taylor stopped him. "I love you." Kaye said. "I love you." He smiled. he walked out the door and got in the cab.

Madison hugged her. "don't worry, I'm still here bae." She smirked. "not for long." Carter said walking over to madison.

"No. you're not taking her!" Kaye yelled, kicking him. "alright alright." Carter mumbled. "Kaye, can I ask madison something?" Shawn asked.

We gave him a confused look. "what do you need to ask her?" Carter snapped at him. "No one gets madison." Kaye said. her and madison cuddled on the couch.

"I'll ask you later." Shawn said.