• Chapter 13 •

• Hayes POV •

"Madison sings pretty." I said, as I watched the videos on Kaye's phone. "I know, I'm so jealous. I rather sing than dance, sometimes." She said. "You can't have it all." I chuckled. "Ariana grande does! She can do it all, plus she can make an ugly face and still look pretty." She said.

The door opened and Madison walked in with Carter. "Did you know your little crush can sing?" I asked carter. "Dang you're perfect." He told madison. She flipped her hair, "I try." Kaye got up and walked to the door. Taylor walked in with his arm around Callie. Kaye smirked and wrapped her arm around Callie's neck and walked off with her

"Mr. steal yo girl!" She laughed. "Give her back!" Taylor whined. "Sorry babe, I have to spend time with my love." Callie smirked. "I come first, you're just the side." Kaye smirked and they sat on the couch. I wish I could hang out with Jordan but she's out of town.

Everyone else walked in. "I love her." Cameron told Nash. "Aw thanks Nash, I love you too." Callie smiled. "Oh you too." He said. She frowned. "Who's the girl?" I asked. "His lady friend." Nash wiggled his eyebrows. To avoid the topic Cameron changed it. "Kaye I missed you!" Cameron yelled, jumping on her.

"You're crushing me!" Kaye yelled pushing him off of her. "I feel the love." He mumbled. "Sorry, I'm with my love tonight and you were too heavy." She said. "Where's Madison? I thought she was your main." Cameron chuckled. "No, she likes the dumb Asian." She mumbled, glaring at Madison and Carter who were on the other couch cuddling.

"I hate couples!" Kaye yelled. "I'm with you!" Nash said. "Don't worry, we can be single together." He added. Matthew sat next to Kaye. They were talking to each other and no one could hear them. Nash rolled his eyes. Taylor looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Why are y'all whispering?" Cameron asked confused. "Cause we can dork." Kaye said. "What was that?" He asked, walking towards her. She got up. "I called you a dork." She smirked. "Here we go." Nash said sitting down. "What?" Taylor asked. "Just watch." Nash told him.

Cameron and Kaye started teasing each other. Kaye slapped his head and Cameron pushed Kaye on the couch. "Don't push me." Kaye snapped, then pushed him back. This went on for about two minutes and the next thing we knew they were wrestling.

"Does this always happen?" Callie asked. "On a really good day, no." Madison said. He laughed and they stopped. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Carter asked. Cameron and Kaye stopped and we all talked. "How about we go see a movie." Kaye said.

"Kaye, that's stupid." Cameron said. "Aw, just like you." She smiled. "Aw, just like your personality." Cameron smiled. "That's why I like Nash better than you." She said, sitting next to nash. Nash out his arm around her. "Told you." He smirked.

"She's my sister." Cameron mumbled. "So movies or what?" I asked. "shut up Hayes, gosh you talk so damn much." Nash snapped. "I've literally said like four words." I said. "Four words to many, so shut up." Nash said. "stop being mean." Callie said. "Nash you're so mean, Matthew is now my favorite." Kaye said, sitting next to Matthew.

He raised an eyebrow. "Of course, Matthew." he said. "let's not get into favorites." Matthew said. "I'm with Matthew." Taylor said.

"So am I." I said. "Didn't I tell you to shut your ass up!" Nash yelled at me. "I'm telling." I said, grabbing my phone. "Do it." He shrugged. "What did Hayes do to you?" Cameron asked. "he's easy to pick on." He said. I rolled my eyes. I know his not being serious right now, but he doesn't have to be that mean.

"Don't tell me you're actually upset. Hayes I'm kidding." Nash said. "if Cameron did that to me, I would tell my mom so he could get in trouble." Kaye smirked. "But I wouldn't because I'm nice! So therefore I should be your favorite." Cameron smirked. "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." I said.

"Wait Hayes, I'm sorry, I wasn't serious." Nash chuckled. I just went upstairs and went to sleep.